𝟑𝟑, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞

third person.

estrella knocked on the door to the house. no answer. she continued to knock to the point her knuckles started turning red.

"jesus, estrella do you know what time it is." christian asked after he opened the door for her.

"yeah. nine pm." she walked into the house. more like stumble.

"are you drunk?" he immediately questioned after he closed the door, furrowing his brows.

"what? no, of course not- why would i be drunk? like out of all people, why me?" she laughed as she fell onto the couch.

"you are drunk." he sighs.

"don't tell trinity?" estrella pops her head up with a pleading look. "last time it didn't end so good."

"estrella, you can't keep doing this." christian tells her.

"i know and i'll stop just right now i needed it. and i didn't know where else to go." she lowered her voice as she ended her sentence.

"you can stay here. i'll get you blankets from upstairs." he tells her and walks up the stairs. he walks into estrellas old room.

"christian?" daniels voice spoke.

"just taking some blankets." christian tells his brother as he grabs them from the closet.

"why?"

"just because." christian grabs a pillow from the bed as well.

"hey, i was sleeping with that pillow." daniel sits up.

"i don't care. get another one." christian rolls his eyes. this is how it's been at the seaveys house. nothing new, nothing old.

christian and daniel arguing was normal. for one, their siblings. it was a different type of arguing after the whole thing happened.

"why are you always so fucking pissed at me." daniel mumbled as christian was leaving.

"what?" christian turned back around.

"w- what?"

"what did you say?" he asked with an angry look on his face. more annoying then angry. he didn't want to deal with daniel.

"nothing. i- i said nothing."

christian shook his head. "you don't know what it's like daniel so don't give me your shit until you feel the way i feel."

"well you don't know what it's like for your own brother to hate you." daniel said back.

"and you don't know what it's like when my own brother kisses my girlfriend!" christian yelled at him.

daniel was taken back. he wish he never spoke back. "i'm sorry-"

"no you fucking aren't. don't talk shit daniel because nothing will compare for the way you hurt me." christian spat.

"i'm sorry christian i didn't mean it-"

"i don't want your shitty apology." he raised his voice. "i hate you. i hope you know that." with that he left the room.

words can really hurt when the person who tells you it actually means it. in this case christian did mean it and daniel knew that.

daniel wiped the tear that left the corner of his eye and let out a shaky breath.

"hey."

daniel immediately looks up once he hears who's voice it was. he looks back down at his fingers indicating he wasn't in the mood to talk.

"he doesn't mean it." estrella assured him as she closed the door behind her.

"please leave me alone." daniel begged.

"i'm not going to do that." she jumped on the bed. "you wanna know why?"

"no not really-"

"because when i'm upset i secretly want someone there to tell me they love me and that everything's going to be alright." estrella moved closer to daniel.

"estrella." he whined.

"so daniel." she wraps her arms around the boy, holding him close. "i love you and everything going to be alright." she kissed his temple.

daniel knew she was drunk. everything she was doing, wasn't really her. he knew she was going to hate herself for doing that but he missed it. he missed it a lot.

"thank you for trying but i really want to be alone."

but it was wrong.

"come on, daniel. he's your brother, he doesn't mean it." estrella continued to try to make him feel better.

"that's the thing. i know he means it." daniel frowns. "he means all of it."

"well do you know why?" estrella let go of daniel to see his face. "do you know why he hates you?"

he nodded, laying his head on her shoulder. "they were ready."

christian let out a whimper as he got up from his bed, seeing it. the small black box. he never returned it. he was ready. they were ready. or at least he though they were.

"they were so ready." daniel repeated as his eyes started to water again.

"yeah... but that's not your fault." estrella rubs his shoulder. "maybe it wasn't meant to be."

daniel shakes his head. "they were meant to be." like us. "and they were ready." so were we, i was so ready to ask you. "they were so in love." like the way we loved each other.

"sometimes things need to come to an end." estrella looks down at daniel who had tears stream down his face as well as hers.

"but they didn't have to." we didn't have to. "they were endgame." we were endgame. sometimes i still believe we can be endgame.

"hey, if it helps, i still love you." estrella smiled and fully faced daniel.

daniels face only held more pain when she spoke those words. "baby, let's get you to sleep." he sat up.

"what? why?" estrella furrowed her brows. "i don't wanna go to sleep."

"you need it love. come on." he was going to stand up.

"daniel." estrella said strictly.

he sighed, "you're drunk." he told her.

"what? no, i'm not. why does everyone assume i'm always drunk. one look at me and suddenly i can't do it." estrella rambles with a frown, moving away from daniel.

"it's not that we don't believe in you-"

"it's because you've given up on me." estrella finished his sentence.

"no, estrella-"

"save it." she huffed and leaned back on the headboard of the bed.

daniel pursed his lips for a second. "hey, if it helps, i still love you." he smiled a bit.

estrella looks over at him. it was silent. next thing they knew, their lips were connected. she leaned in and kissed him. she kissed him good and he kissed her back.

christian closed the small black box with the ring in it and placed it on the dresser. he placed it right next to the other mini box, again with a beautiful ring in it, with a piece of paper next to it.

estrellas from daniel, anniversary date, it read.

IM CRYING DONT TOUCH ME IM CRYING

my heart </3

❛ 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 ❜ - djsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें