JT x Megan Thee Stallion (you got heart pt 2.)

Start from the beginning

I finished up my conversation with Alyssa. She was extra nosey this time which was confusing but then again i don't got many friends. Maybe that's how they posed to act.

I finished up the rice and string beans , we was just waiting on chicken. Jatavia came from around me wrapping her arms around my waist.

She got on her tippy toes tryna kiss my neck and back.
"Somebody in a good mood," I laughed holding on her arms.

"I just missed you rookie, who you was on the phone with? No bitch I have to kill I hope?"

I shook my head, "Just Alyssa,"

"Latto? You know she sketchy,"

"She's not baby she's fine,"

"What she call for?"

"She was asking what was up with me and you,"

Jatavia came around me making sure I could see her. I felt on her backside taking in two handfuls of her ass.
A light moan slipped from her lips.

I tilted my head down and kissed on her lips. I rubbed on her butt and pushed her closer into me. Her hands came up from my neck locking out position in. Her tongue slipped into my mouth before sucking on my bottom lip.

"You mine. Let her know that,"

"I don't want us to get in trouble,"

"Ugh I know. But I don't like her always asking bout what the fuck you doin."

"I know baby,"

"Now give me another kiss,"

"Ah ah, not until I finish cooking, you want me to burn something?"

"We'll hear when the oven done now come here,"

That's a lie. Her ass be moaning way too loud to hear that shit. But I kissed her anyways. Pulling her up and holding her around my waist, I set her down on the couch without breaking from our kiss.

I started moving to her neck.
"Mmmm megan stop playin you know that's my spot,"

I laughed into her neck. The only time she call me by my government is when we're intimate.

"I'm not playin with you girl , you know what I want,"

I sucked on her neck some. Causing her to pull me into her body. She had a lock on me with her legs. I was thinking bout getting the strap on her ass today.

"Let me up baby, let me check this food,"

"Mm mm," she started taking off her shirt which i didn't mind.

"It'll take a second I promise," I kissed her thigh before standing up.

"Forget the food, come fuck me," she rolled her eyes.

I laughed at her again. When she horny she is horny. I went into the kitchen and pulled the chicken from the oven. I shut the oven off and went upstairs to grab my strap.

"Take them panties off," I said as I went down the stairs.

"You taking too damn long Megan," she whined while feeling on herself. Her pants were already off. She just had her bra on, no panties. Playing with herself.

"I got a surprise for you baby," she looked down at the strap I had in hand. And the length.

I took my shirt off, just in my sports bra and I took my pants off. We haven't had the time to really fuck in a minute. We both busy as hell and tired as hell.

"When'd you get that?" She moaned

"A while ago, I was just waiting for you,"

She threw her head back playing with her clit. I sat across from her watching her sexy ass. I love when she get impatient.