Megan Thee Stallion x Normani (Party pt 2.)

Normani's POV
I walked into the party with Megan , I followed from behind her as she held my hand.

There was already so many people in here, this wasn't really my usual type of night or my kind of crowd.

We found ourselves in the backyard, there was a bonfire.

"These are some of my people," Megan introduced , we all kind of knew of each other because most of them just graduated or were still in my school.

The music was getting louder and people started dancing more intimately.

I found myself rather tense
"You want a drink?" Megan offered me a shot

"Mm I don't know," I already know I'm a light weight and the last thing I need is to throw up

"Are you suree? Maybe just take one with me, if you want,"

She tryna get me lit. I might have to let shy Normani have a rest. I took one from her hand and I took a swig.

"Oh oh okay big Mani," Megan joked

"Give me another one," Megan poured me up and I took a few more shots, I could just feel myself getting my sloppy honestly

Freak hoe by speaker knockerz came on, while me and Megan sat by the fire.

"Babaaayyyyyyy this right here is my song come here," I grabbed her arm and started dancing on her

"Damn Mani," I heard her under her breath

I started to grind on her and once I caught the best I started to twerk on her too. Eventually everyone formed a circle around us which I didn't mind. I wanted everyone to know that she's mine.

She was banging me from the back but I was riding it out. Once the song ended I turned around and rested a kiss on Megan's lips.

That made everyone go crazy. The energy was wild and my body got lost in the music.

"Megan who the fuck is this?" I heard a girl speak, finding her way in between the space between Megan and I, and there wasn't a lot of space.

"Yo she wack," I heard the boos and awes

I turned around to face Megan and whatever girl was next to her.

"Man Kehlani chill," I heard her speak lowly

I kissed my teeth, "this is your girl?" I asked Megan

Before Megan could answer the girl standing beside her answered before Megan got a chance to

"Yea I'm her girl. This been mine since freshman year. Yo ass a little kid you should go on and kick rocks anyways,"

I looked up at Megan. I was hurt because I was lied to. I scoffed and pushed past the girl and Megan.
She tried to grab my arm
"Normani wait, please-"

But I wouldn't wait up. I was just shakin my ass on this girl? For what for her to have me looking so dumb. I was infuriated. And I honestly didn't have a temper.

I got into my car and before I could start it Megan came into the passengers seat.

"Get out," I said above a whisper

I was trying to keep my anger all in like I usually do and maybe this feeling of pure embarrassment would go away.

"Please Normani let me explain," she spoke to me to turned her body to face me but I wouldn't look at her.
I didn't answer , but I wasn't ignoring her.

"Kehlani and I have dated in the past. But she is nothing to me,"

"And that's why youn say shit when she cussed you out in there hm?"

"I- N.. Normani just please don't leave," she choked on her words

"Get out of my car Megan," my voice was stern . Hard.

"No,"

I looked over at her for the first time since she's gotten into this car.

"Why not?"

"Because I know if I do then I'll probably never get the chance to speak to you again. Listen I only know you from admiring you. But I can read you, I know we've had a few conversations and a few similar studies , groups, clubs and sports but I see you. And you don't go unnoticed by me, I want to try this with you,"

"And what about her?"

"Listen Normani youn have to worry about Jatavia,"

"I feel like you're not emotionally available," I confessed

"I am I,"

"Take you're time Megan. You have a lot to unscramble. Maybe I'll stay for a little bit," I exhaled , god I really don't know what I'm getting myself into.
____________________________________
I'm lowkey thinking of doing a Megmani fanfic based around these one shots, but idk? I could make a part 3 to wrap it up or start from the beginning w a story. What y'all think? Would y'all fw it?

This was a little quick one to set up for the last part , what y'all think?