Chloe Bailey x Megan Thee Stallion (me u & hennessy)

"Damn her ass fine," Megan mumbled while looking  over from the vip section.  She was a short, light skin and thick as hell. I won't lie light skins aren't really my type but something about her obvious innocence made me want her to myself.

Her locs passed her shoulder blades. And each step was laced around with confidence. I admire that. She looked around the club, stopping at the bar to take a shot. I watched her walk to the back realizing that she's a dancer.

I wasn't expecting that.

I want a dance with her.

I found myself waiting for her to walk back out.
"Who's that?" I pointed at the girl once she walked out.

"She's the new dancer," Durk answered

"How I get a dance with her?" My eyes were glued on her, I didn't even think of looking away.

Durk took a puff
"Nah she special in here, she'll let you know if she wants to dance on you,"

"Where's my cognac?" I asked , Durk passed it to me and I took a huge gulp.

"Damn nigga youn gotta feen," he laughed at me

"I want her," shrugging him off

She looked up at the vip section. Her eyes connected to mine. She did a smile and bit her bottom lip. She walked up the spiraling steps and gestured me to follow her with her finger.

"Hey," her tone was smooth.

"Hi," I smiled

"Chloe," she stuck her hand out

"Megan," I closed my hand in hers, shaking it.

"I know," a smirked rose upon her lips.

"You know?"

"Mhm , I know who your fine ass is Megan,"

"Uh huh how ?"

"You ask a lot of questions hm?" She turned from me and walked back down the stairs. I followed her, to her back space.

"Damn I didn't even know they had this space," I looked around the dark room

She chuckled, "you like?"

I nodded, "can I sit?"

"Please, get comfortable,"

I sat down in a chair in the middle of the room.

"What was you thinking about earlier?"

"Hm?"

"When you was looking at me so hard?"

I smiled, "My bad for staring,"

"Nah I'm not complaining, I just wanna know,"

"I was just thinking,"

"You don't have to be shy with me," she walked over to me.

"I was just admiring,"

She came from behind me, feeling on my chest and sliding her hands down to my stomach eventually rubbing down to my thighs.

I tossed my head back. Her touch is something else.

"You're very beautiful,"

"Thank you," I stammered.

"You sure got a lot for me to feel on," she spoke in my ear.

The music in the back took over.

I gulped. My ego and energy usually big but she had taken me off guard. I wasn't expecting her to be so upfront.

'Can you stay home tonight'

"Come here," I touched one of her hands bringing her around the chair. She stood over me, and I got a good look over of her.

"You getting comfortable? You seem to be a little shy,"

'Try something new tonight'

"I just wasn't expecting this,"

"What? You didn't wanna come in here?"

"No, no I did yes I did," I stammered again, "I just wasn't expecting for you to want me in here with you," I explained

She laughed lightly, "I won't lie to you Megan, I've seen you around the club and I've been wanting to talk to you, shit maybe fuck you too,"

I licked my lips. Damn.

"This drink got me feelin' right,"

"Is that okay with you?" Her smirked strengthened.

"I thought this was only for dances,"

"You too damn fine for a simple dance," she grabbed one of my hands that rested in my lap. Holding it up as she turned around shook her ass a little in my face. Bending down with her knees.

'I'm bout to lose my mind,'

Skillfully making her way behind me again, she groped my titties. Left a kiss on my neck with a small tug of my skin.

"You smell so good,"

"Let me see you when you rubbing on me," I insisted

She had a small laugh, making her way around the chair and started to feel up my thighs. I'm sure she could tell I'm far from wet. And she probably realized I don't have panties on.

"I don't usually kiss my clients but I have a feeling this is more than that," she lifted my dress above my thighs and sat on top of me.

Shit she didn't have any on either.

'You, me and Hennessy look what you did to me,"

She wrapped her arms around my neck licking my lips. She sucked on my bottom lip before kissing me. She started grinding on the part of my body she was sitting on but it wasn't enough for her.

She got up from on top of me breaking our kiss.

"Mm mm," I tried pulling her back into me.

"I'm not going no where," she touched my face
"I hope you don't like this dress," she added while getting on her knees in between my thighs.

I pushed to the edge of the chair.

'Fuckin' so crazy you twirlin and spinnin me,

"I-," she cut me off by diving into what was in between my thighs.

Slurping me up instantly. She hummed against my pussy.

My head keep on spinnin and my legs keep on shaking,'