Megan Thee Stallion x Normani

Norman's POV
I was walking to the gas station to pick up some snacks just cause I was hungry. It was summer , so I had some shorts on , booty shorts that's made from soft fabric. Along with a simple black crop top and some crocs. It was something simple, nothing special.

I was going to go into my senior year of high school soon, and since I'm a cheer leader people recognize me easily. Where I'm from there ain't too many people so everybody knows everybody, which is one thing that's sucks about living here.

I walked into the gas station and grabbed some chips, original Pringle's were my favorite. I was looking around to see if I might want something else, I was probably gonna go home and binge some anime so I might as well grab enough snacks to last me.

I was looking for some pop by the refrigerators and i heard a group of people come in. One of their voices were so familiar but I didn't wanna look too soon and be too nosy. From the corner of my eye I saw some girls that go to my school. Well used to, they had just graduated recently. I knew one of the girls simply by her voice. Her name was Megan. God I have to biggest crush on her. She does track but everybody knows who Megan is.

I just grabbed some orange pop from the fridge. I didn't wanna draw too much attention to myself so I put one of my AirPods in and continued to look around. I think I'll just grab some skittles too and call it a day.

While I went to grab some skittles Megan slid passed me.

"I'm right behind you," on of her hands touched my lower back as she passed by "my bad love."

She could've kept her hands there for as long as she wanted to.

"You good," I looked over at her and gave a soft smile. I went to grab my skittles and she was still looking at me. I looked over again , cause this girl wouldn't look away from me it was making me nervous.

"You Normani right?" She walked back over to me. I simply nodded. I didn't keep eye contact cause I just wanted to leave , her noticing me forreal was working my nerves.

"Well I'm Megan,"

"I know who you are, I'm pretty sure everybody do," I let out a low laugh cause I though I was funny.

"I'm having this party tonight, I mean it's not really a party it's just we're hanging out with a few others,"

I nodded my head , just to let her know I was attentive.

"You should come," she finished speaking and she just watched me , like she was waiting for a reaction.

"You want me to come?"

"Yeah,"

"Why?" I was so confused. Why would she possibly want me to go?

"I wanna get to know you that's all, I've heard good things about you," she lightly explained

"Things about me?" I questioned .. cause people be talking about me?

"Yeah, nothing bad I just wanna get to know you,"

I guess that was a fine explanation.
She held her phone out waiting for me to put in my number. I plugged my number in under 'Normani <3'

"I'll see you tonight?" She looked and asked me , her eyes were pretty and hopeful. I guess anime could wait right?

"What time?" I asked before she could leave

"You can drop by at 9," she smiled and ugh her smile was so pretty.

I lived with my grandma so I made sure she was good and everything, even though she do everything she needa do herself , I told her I was going out with a friend and we have a good bond so I was good to go. I didn't have to leave until maybe a little after 9, I feel like being on time could look a little desperate.
____________________________________
It was 6:30 pm , I decided to start getting ready. I took a shower shaved you know all that good stuff. I picked out a cute fit but again I'm not tryna do too much or try too hard. It was just some ripped dark blue jeans , black air max 97's and an oversized aaliyah tee. I love Aaliyah she was so beautiful. The tee said "one in a million" with blue font and there was a picture of her face in the middle. It was cute.