Toni x Janet

I performed on stage as an opening act for Janet. I always admired her. After I had finished singing Janet took over of course, this was my first time on tour.

I sat in the front row and just watched her. The way her hips moved and the soul in her voice when she would sing. I just fell in love with it all. Janet was real big on talking to her supports so I let her do so, I just waited on the tour bus. I decided to do some writing because that's what always would calm me down. I had already changed before I got on the bus.

*knock knock* "Can I come in?" I heard a familiar voice

"Yeah," I spoke back

I was just laying on the bed that was in the back. Writing poems or music would always be easy but I'm just kind of stuck.

"Hi beautiful," Janet walked in and removed her jacket

I blushed just a little, "Hi Janet," I continued to looked down at my notebook

"I can't get some love?" She began to remove her shoes I figured that she'd change soon.

"You are getting love," I blew a kiss to her

"Mm, well you did great on stage today, your voice is just so magnetic I'm so drawn to it," she started to explain as she changed. I didn't want to look but I couldn't look away. I didn't want her to catch me staring so I looked back down quickly.

"I feel like you just get better each night I'm really happy you came Toni," she came out to me and gave me a hug. She held me in her arms and I could just take in her scent and the comfort she made me feel.

I pushed away rather soon because I can't let myself get too comfortable you know?

"You okay?" She set her arm next to me

I just nodded my head

"Toni , talk to me please," she got more comfortable in the bed , she was just in a tang top and some shorts.

"There's nothing to talk about," I avoided eye contact

She grabbed my chin and looked me in my eyes

"Don't lie to me Toni Braxton,"

"It's you," I sighed I can't believe I'm about to confess my love to Janet Jackson

"What's me?"

"You're the problem you clog up my mind and I can only think about you," I just spit it out

"Toni.."

"I know , you don't feel the same and you have thousands of women that you could love or fuck or whatever and I know,"

"Toni I feel the same about you, this whole tour I've been holding back for you . Because I want you,"

"Holding back? I don't want to hold you back from what you want to do,"

"No, that's not what I meant at all. The only thing that was holding me back from what I wanted was myself. I know that I didn't wanna distract you on your that's why I haven't been as straightforward as I am,"

I exhaled . I'm honestly relieved.

"This is a good thing right?" Janet moved in closer to me and rested her hand on my thigh.

"Yes," I leaned my head in close, our foreheads touched.

"I just need to know that you just want me Janet," I let my finger trace her arm

"I want you Toni," she gripped my thigh

I moved my face and aligned my lips to hers. Just a soft kiss.

"We should be careful , we don't want controversy to start up," I backed away but I left her hand on my thigh.

"I don't care about that,"

"You should , majority of your fans are girls who thirst and lust for you,"

"I don't care, my supporters should be here for my music,"

"Your music is beautiful, I know you put a lot of time into it,"

She smiled at me lightly.
"Come on let's go get some dinner, I'll have the driver bring us to the hotel we're staying at so we can get dressed."

I nodded.

____________________________________
I had taken a shower and put on this white dress that hugged my curves. I wore these heels and put jewelry on. My hair was curled and I had touched up my make up. I was finished for the most part, I sent Janet a text so she'd know that I was just waiting for her.

*knock knock*
"Hi beautiful, are you ready?" I heard her voice from the other side from the door. I came to unlock it and I saw her in a red pantsuit. She made it look so good.

"Hi," I spoke slowly

She came inside and kissed me. She wrapped me in her arms and felt my curves.

"You're beautiful," she looked me in my eyes.

"You are too," I smiled and looked down
"Did we prepare reservations?"

She nodded.

We headed out a few minutes after and we decided to have a driver take us. As we were getting into the car a bunch of Janets fans surrounded the vehicle honestly making it difficult for us to get to the car. There were so many voices surrounding us.

"Janet is that your girl friend?"
"Is that her backup singer?"
"Janet you remember me?"
"Who is that?"
"Janet"

One voice was so bold that it stood out from the rest. Janet turned around as well. Her voice was brought to shock.

"Janet, why are you with that?" The woman walked straight up to Janet as if I wasn't there at all.

"You know what we have is real," she went to touch her hands

"Who is she?" I whispered into Janets ear. She seemed tense, something seemed off.

"Nobody," she answered me and held her hand firmly with mine

"Really? Last night meant nothing?"the ladies voice blurred after that.

I let go of Janets hand. I know that we just exchanged our feelings earlier today but she shouldn't have lied. She told me that she wasn't doing anything with anyone else.

I walked through the crowd and back into the hotel. I entered the elevator and went to close it. As the doors began to close Janet ran in after me. She stopped the elevator doors in time.

I just looked down. I was naive to even think whatever dreams I had of us would be real.

"Toni I-"

"No,"

I cut her off. I just wanted to go back to my room and finish the tour so I could go home.

"Please let me explain,"

"I don't need an explanation,"
I shut my emotions down there was no sense.

"This is strictly business , and that's all it should've been." I walked off of the elevator and went into my room.

____________________________________

I could possibly make a part 2 but I figured I'd switch it up just a little I hope y'all enjoyed <3