Nicki Minaj x Lauren London

Lauren was at work early as usual, sitting behind her desk updating herself on everything she had missed over the weekend.

Her schedule included several meetings this week and a ton of paper work that needed to be gone over and reviewed as soon as possible.

"Good morning," Kelly , her assistant handed her a coffee with 3 liquid sugar.

"Good morning Kelly," Lauren smiled and her deep dimples surfaced.

"You seem more stressed than usual," Kelly took a seat in Lauren's office chair. Although Kelly was Lauren's assistant they formed a friendship through the job. It has been 3 years and they've been loyal to one another job and friendship wise.

"Shit I am, Morris is no joke, ever since Regina put her two weeks in it's been nothing but stress." Lauren spoke of her husband who was also her boss.

"I'm sure she'll be back or someone will fill in her place soon. You haven't talked about it with him at home?"

"He's been working more than usual girl, I barely see him." Lauren explained

"We can chat later, I'm sure your first client is already here," Kelly checked her watch , getting up and exiting the room.

Lauren looked back down and started organizing everything that she would need to use for her first client of the day.

*knock, knock , knock*

"Please come in," Lauren spoke. Her first client of the day , Onika, had come in.

Lauren made her way to the door to greet Onika as she walked in.

Lauren studied her client, her body language and her body itself. She almost lost professionalism. Her and Onika had interesting history. Sexual history.

"Please, take a seat,"'

She gestured at her office chair. Then made her way to the other side of the desk.

"Okay so here it says that you have already filed and gone through this divorce with , ex-spouse Kenneth Petty,"

"That is correct,"

"So now we're just discussing split accounts and financial problems?" I asked , this should have been with the divorce but there were minor things that needed to be patched.

"Yes,"

"Is there already an agreement with money transactions?"

"Yes,"

"Okay so everything must already be set, I can try to get all the transactions through as soon as possible,"
She smiled up at Onika but Onika didn't seem satisfied.

"I'm sorry am I missing something?" Lauren looked through her papers once more.

"No, Lauren I didn't come here to speak about my divorce, and you know that," Her voice was clear and stern.

Lauren let out a sigh.
"Onika.."

"Lauren don't play games with me," Onika stood up and locked the door. After she locked the door she made her way over to Lauren's desk. Leaning over, Lauren could pay attention to nothing more than the breasts that were in her face.

"Nicki I don't thin-"

"What you don't remember? Do you need a reminder?"

Lauren licked over her lips and backed away from her desk. Doing her best to stay professional. This was part of the reason Morris was so upset with her. He thought she was cheating, which she was but not with a man.