Nicki Minaj x Beyoncé

I sat back in my seat, I'd be shooting a music video today with Jay. An upcoming artist was going to be in the video with him but honestly I had everything written out and I'd kind of be relaxing it was more of a rehearsal day.

The woman came up to introduce herself to me. She was very very beautiful.
"Hi I'm Nicki," she held her hand out to shake my hand.

"I'm Beyoncé," I went to shake her hand back.

"Trust me I know who you are," she gave me a shy smile and her dimples showed. There was something about her that drew me to her. I'd definitely be watching her.

Rehearsal started and we got some shots that we would use in the music video. Since we started around 8 it was getting really late around now. I didn't want to go home , my husband was cheating on me and he thinks I don't know but I do and I rather just stay somewhere else without causing commotion.

"Bey you ready to dip," Jay came around to me and kissed my cheek. I felt nothing when he did.

"I think I'm going to stay," I said what was on the top of my head

"Why?"

"Um," I looked around and saw Nicki packing up
"I have to help Nicki out with some of the choreography,"

Nicki looked over at me because she heard her name.

"Ight shorty well you want me to wait?"

"Nah I'm good Jay don't worry, I'll find my way home,"

"Okay," he tried to kiss my lips but I moved my head and only let him kiss my cheek

"What's up wit you Bey? Give me a kiss," he began to grow more aggressive. I didn't have the patience tonight.

"Jay please get off of me," I tried to stand from my chair but he stood over me

"I said get OFF Jay," I pushed him away from me

"Listen Bey gon help me with my choreography so maybe you should go," Nicki began to speed walk to where I was and walked in front of me

Jay laughed. "You a lucky bitch tonight," he spat then walked away, he left the place we were in.

I exhaled almost as if I was relieved. I looked over at Nicki.

"Thank you," I tried to hold back my tears because I hated being seen crying.

"You really don't deserve that," she looked back at me

"Yeah well it doesn't matter," I looked away from her "you're free to leave," I turned around and grabbed my jacket from my chair

"Come with me," she said, "just for the night," she slid her hand into mine

"Nicki you don't have t-"

"I'm taking you somewhere, you don't have a chose,"

"Okay okay fine," I smiled and I followed her out the door, "how are we getting there?" I asked as I followed her

"Put your hood on, and ion got it as nice as you or Jay but I have my own car,"

I put my hood on and followed her to her car.

"Here," she gave me some sunglasses and helped me fix up my hoodie "You got some sweats?"

"I haven't worn sweats in years," I confessed, I know it sounds like I'm boujee but things have really changed for me.

"Here let me grab you some. I don't need people mobbing us cause I'm with the famous yonce," she joked and gave me some sweat pants

I looked around, looking for somewhere for me to change, she looked at me and laughed "baby you can change right here,"