Rihanna x Normani

I walked into school late again. It was senior year and I knew I was graduating so I didn't care too much. I had detention today , well for the rest of the week but it's whatever. I'll just go and listen to music.

I went to the rest of my periods that I had for the day and then went into Mrs.Browns class. I sat in the back all the way to the right.

"Good afternoon Ms.Fenty," Mrs.Brown said once she looked up.

I gave a wave of my hand, "Hello ma'am," my mom raised me right I have manners.

"Listen I have to run for today but one of my best students Normani will be keeping an eye on you. She's staying after school today to finish up her work so I figured I'd have her keep an eye on," she began to pack her desk up.

"Mrs.Brown I don't need a babysitter-"

"You sure do , you're in detention for the rest of month just so you know, please be good alright?"

I sighed. I liked Mrs.Brown though so I'll respect her. I nodded my head and went back on my phone.

"And no phones Robyn," she walked over to me and took my phone from my hands

A slim thick dark skin , average height girl walked into the classroom. She had thick lips and dark brown orbs for eyes. Her skin looked so smooth and she smelled so good i smelled her from over here.

She had a plaid skirt on and this uniform shirt on. Me , I didn't care about the rules so I just had some baggy jeans and a long sleeve black shirt on with my rings.

Oh I'll take detention everyday.

"Robyn this is Normani, Normani this is Robyn," Mrs.Brown did a swift introduction before she exited the room.

"Well I've heard a lot about you," she gave a slight smile and set her bag down in the front of the class

"Why you sitting up there come sit over here," I had the tip of a pen in my mouth as I admired her every step just watching here

She looked over at me before she sat down where she had set her bag. Ah I see.

"What've you heard about me?" I got up from my seat and walked to the front of the class, I stopped behind her desk.

"Nothing," she seemed shy

"Nah I wanna know," I just wanted to hear her voice she sounded so sweet

"Just that you're trouble," she turned to look at me

"You believe that?" I leaned against the desk behind me

"Mhm," she hummed and smiled

"What else have you heard?"

"That you're gay,"

I nodded my head

"I am too," she began to turn around before I stopped her, I placed my hand on her thigh to keep her from turning. Her thigh was nice and soft.

I removed my hand slowly , watching her reaction.
"You real pretty," I smirked just a little

"Thank you," she whispered

"You have to speak up," I looked down at her on the desk.

"I said thank you," she spoke a little louder

"I'll teach you how to speak up a little louder," I whispered under my breathe

I got up from leaning against the desk and started to walk away.

"Teach me," I heard her say

I smiled real big. The way I was gonna ruin her pretty pussy turned me on. I turned back around.