JT x Megan Thee Stallion

*Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang*

I shot 6 times at the nigga in front of me. All of the bullets connected causing him to fall and his blood to splatter. I stepped over his body and I walked over to the next room, opening the door with my uzi by my side. Pointing it up immediately as I saw someone in the corner of the room.

"No, don't shoot please!" She raised her hands in defense.

I lowered the gun slightly. Not letting my guard down quite yet.

"Get up,"

She did as I instructed, walking over slowly.

I saw her face was bruised bad. She barely had clothes on and the way she was limping she was definitely injured.

I know that I'd have to send her in to my boss, but I didn't want him to hurt any one, especially not her. I could feel her innocence.

"Is there anyone else here?" I asked her

She shook her head.
"Just me,"

After I cleared the crib one last time, making sure there was no one else we made it into my car where I took off my ski mask and my gloves.

She sat in the passengers seat. Very tense. I took out the clip and placed it on lock. I put in one of my duffel bags in the back.

"You want one?" I spoke to her, talking about the water bottles I had in the back.

She just nodded.

I hopped into the front and locked the doors all around. I gave her a bottle and she chugged that shit down. I took a couple sips of mine. And I started out on the highway.

"Why didn't you kill me?" She looked over from my tinted window which she was leaning on.

"Did you want me to kill you?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"You can't talk?" I raised my voice causing her to jump.
"I'm sorry," I quickly apologized. I looked over to her. "Can you please answer my question?"

I fixed my tone.

"I don't see the point of living if you're going to hold me hostage," she expressed bluntly

"I'm not going to hold you hostage,"

"Yeah? Then what are you going to do? Let me go on the streets after you showed me what you look like?"

I like her.
"No,"

"So you're holding me hostage,"

"No, you'll be staying with me for a little until I figure something out," I answered quickly

"What.. you don't have a plan? Can't you get in trouble for this?"

I sighed. She was smart as hell ain't no way she wasn't killing niggas.
"What you know 'bout this shit?"

"This all I grew up around. This shit my life,"

"How'd you get caught up with him, and why you so damn jumpy?"

"My family sacrificed me, I don't owe an explanation to you no how. And I just am, you watching me too heavy,"

"I thought you didn't talk,"

"I don't," she mumbled. "You not like the rest of 'em. You got heart,"

"Nah I don't,"

"You do, if you didn't I would been laying beside Von,"

I kept my eyes on the road. Thinking of a plan on how the hell I wasn't gon get caught. I'm not killing her I don't care what Nas say. Then again this could come bite me in the ass. I could die for this shit.