JT x Megan Thee Stallion (you got heart pt 2.)

12 months later
"Yes sir the jobs all done," I spoke to Nas as we walked out to the garage.

"You free to go Stalli,"

"Where's JT?"

"You too damn invested in that girl. She almost done with her assignment she bringing her van back now,"

A few months ago Jatavia convinced me to let her into the same thing I do. Nas helped me out when I was on the streets. It's a money making business and a few of us have to do the dirty work. Sometimes this man is straight up wrong but it don't matter. The only time I've ever slipped up is when I brought Jatavia home with me which he doesn't know.

Jatavia been in this her whole life. He family sacrificed her when she was 13. She didn't know anything so when the gangs took her her family didn't have to worry bout shit because she was clueless.

Before I found her she was being pimped out and worked for a nigga named Von. And as far as I know he wasn't taking care of any of his girls so I'm happy this nigga dead.

Granted letting Jatavia join this was a terrible idea as long as we keep our mouths shut it should be just fine. But damn did that girl know how to shoot a gun.

I won't lie, she's the only person I truly worry about when she's on a mission or assignment. Plus the people I work with here be tryna holla. That's my girl. I'll kill nigga bout her and this she knows.

"Ight I was just curious. Where's my money?"

"That's the question you should be asking," Nas laughed some before pulling out a couple bands from his bag.

I held 3 of them in my hand.
"Why this light?" I know what my money feel like. Is this old ass man tryna short me?

He added another band.
"That feels better,"

"You know you one of my best employees?"

"Yeah I know,"

"Got love for you sis, just don't let that bitch be all in yo head man,"

"This is nothing I can't handle boss," I gritted. Why he so deep in my business.

"Ight, just wanna help you out is all,"

"'Preciate you, I'll be back Monday,"

I went into my car putting my bands into my bag. Most of them go into my safe anyways, I'll never carry money on me like that.

I went home and took a shower throwing on something comfortable. Then I started to cook something. Some chicken , rice and green beans sound like it could hit right now.

I looked down at my phone while it was ringing.
"Hey what's up Alyssa,"

"Hey girl, what you been up to,"

"You know me, just work, what's been up with you?"

"Shit nothing girl but I heard them talking in the garage after you left, they really thing sums up with you and this new girl,"

Alyssa and I been friends for a minute. Her main focus is her music , 'queen of da souf' just dropped and her shit hot. She really making it out the game but she still kinda in it. Nas know he gon have to let ole girl go.

"Man ain't nothing goin on, she just the only other girl who handle the missions I do and you know how niggas be," I partially explained.

Latto always out here telling somebody else business. I got love for her but nah.

Jatavia opened the door and walked in after locking it. I held my finger up signaling I was on the phone. She nodded and went upstairs to go take a shower.