Some Damn Day

Friday afternoon I didn't feel like being bother.

It all started when someone pushed the fuck out of me almost knocking the wind out of my soul. I was about to fight when this girl name Aaliyah stopped me and walked me to class. She calmed me down a bit but I still felt the urge to fight and I still felt the hit on my shoulder. So, I wanted to make that person go home unrecognized.

I also had the most amazing dream about Khalil and I , we were in a Home Depot kind of store and it was as if we ran into each other because I was with my mom. That shouldn't of never happened because we ran all over the store , sliding on our stomachs and racing basket. I found it funny in my dream but also I seen a emotion flash across his face and mines.

Was it admiration ?

Was it that we felt warmth with each others company enough to act like hooligans in a Home Depot .

I was interrupted from my thoughts as Aaliyah rubbed my neck. "What you think in' about ?" She relaxed her hand on the desk behind me. I begin to turn and face her caramel complexion , neck long brown hair with chestnut highlights, small pointed nose and a nose ring. Her lips was really full but a tint darker than pink, she looked me wit her Smith brown eyes and oval like head and slightly toned jawline and chin. I shook my head and licked my lips, "I was just , its nothing what's up?"

"What you doing this weekend?" She asked playing with my hair. I noticed her turquoise acrylic nails and smirked , she change the color almost everyday. "Nothing , chilling I work Saturday, what about you?" She leaned back with a smile plastered on her face "come chill with me" I looked her up and down noticing her T-shirt , distressed skinney jeans and Air-max shoes to match her shirt. I bit my lips and nodded my head , "where and what time?"

After getting the information I turned around and continue to do my work, as she played in my head. In a serious note it was feeling great, I was a bit distracted. I only paid attention when the teacher announced the lab was due at the end of class. By the time she said that I was already done and leaning back as Aaliyah continue to massage my head, " I know yo ass ain't going to sleep " she to me and stopped, I laughed turning to face her " that shit was feelin' to good ya heard me?"

She smirked and checked the time on her phone, " Say baby" I shook my head because people always ask me to because I'm from New Orleans , Louisiana. " ya know everybody from N'awlins don't got the accent"

"You do so say it " she said to me, I gave her a 'touche' look, "if you woulda gave me the time of day, you would be hearin' it often." I smiled turning around and begin to put my binder away and gave my paper work to the teacher. Khalil wasn't in this class which I needed ,I'm kinda by my self up in here and I'on really mind it.

The bell rung and I grabbed my belongings , the day went by smoothly beside the end of the day I had a piano test. It bothered me but I still got a high B, I just wanted to get it over with and went as the first few. I made it off the bus with Khalil and we waited at the bus stop again as the rest of the kids left. I was walking in front of Khalil as we walked to his home.

I wasn't feeling it today so I had on black and gray joggers along with hoodie and a black tink top underneath , with some black boots. I was so zoned out I only felt a breeze that put me in a daze and the sun. "Yo!" I turned as Khalil smacked my ass hard as gravity depended on it. "Shit Khalil, don't do that no mo'" I yelled at him along with a push, " what's your problem? " he looked at me concerned . I begin to walk into his house and into his room, ignoring his calls. Luckily his Ms. Elle isn't here or she'll be upset that I came in her house like that without a "proper greeting". I mean she cool and all, but lady stay in your place please before I have you sprung and I don't like clingy women that ain't mines. The messed up part in I like talking to Nene through any attitude, I try not to show it,but she always bring it out of me.