Dreams don't come true

The way she is with me and without me is a questionable situation.

Something like,..

Do you love me or do you not?

Nay or yay ! To a relationship with me and no one would ever know just you and me.

You clearly said that it'll be awkward when I stopped flirting , but I think it's best.

      She likes to hide and think instead of , talk and think. I find her confused not mysterious. Her dress , her hair, her , can make a guy or girl be upset but want something in return.

It's like this, I give you part of my heart , when you use it as a pebble to skip in the lakes view I'll know it wasn't meant for you.

Hold it close , might be promise but no promises.

        Laying here make me think, she's just a girl .

I was just a phase, I got over

I told her, she doesn't believe until I stop teaching her the way I did and accept the excuse of

I like boys

Well boys can't help you the way I can , nor the boy Jacob who just got a hair cut walking around here like he's king of Zion.

       I kissed her stomach , listening to every hiss, and moan slip from her mouth. I begin to lean up making my way to be so close that we begin to kiss. Not just any kiss a passionate kiss that will and only lead to the next. Lifting of a shirt lead to a lifting of my shirt to my her very little of her shorts that fitted smoothly around her fitted ass . I gripped , as she released a moan , giving me access to swim my tongue in between her brown and pink lips, kissing her lip warmly.
          I couldn't take it anymore I begin to take her bra and bottoms off as I watched her beautiful caramel body glistening in the dim light. "I love you ." She whispered , looking in my eyes, I just stared and stared , " I know" was all I spoke up to her. The night got heated from screams coming from her , from time to time she would whine " ohh baby right there" when I gave that spot a good penetration. Her feminine creme gave my taste buds a sweet taste to enjoy. When i finished, I leaned up to let her taste he own sweet filling.
        These are the many nights to cherish.

I woke up from the sexy dream.

It's not an end.