Spring Break pt.3ee

Nene kisses from Mecca's lips to her breast. Using her tongue to play with her nipples teasing before pulling her left nipple into her mouth. Mecca moans and arches her back as Nene lightly bite her nipple causeing a pain an pleasure to ripple throughout her body. She pulls her thong to the side inserting two fingers into Mecca's hot wet sweetness. As her moans get louder Nene looks back at the two switching her position into sixty nine position, taking one last look at Jai they dived into each other as the sound of sucking and slurping filled the room. Increasing the adrenaline in Jai and Khalil bodies.

Khalil looks at Jai as she's mesmerized by the sight in front of her wondering if this is his chance to kiss her. Grabbing Jai chin towards him he kisses her lips , the touch of his sweet , plumped lips extended the kiss. Wasn't long as the girls moans get louder they are slowly reachin a climax. The room feels as if it's getting hotter as they both cum at the same time Nene gets off of Mecca.
Mecca crawls over to Jai kissing her neck from behind and pulling her shirt over her head kissing down her back as Nene sucks on her neck leaving a passion mark, as moans fly in the air. Staring at Jai with pure lust.

    I kiss back in a state of lust and admiration. His thick lips felt surreal, and I thought I was dreaming from experiencing my first girl on girl in front of me. I pulled back looking at him , as he did the same. Nene pulled me towards the bed as my gaze fell upon her beautiful , shiny eyes. Lookin at Jai with pure lust Nene kisses her passionately while sitting up on her knees she grabs Jai's shirt pulling it over her head wanting to see and feel her nice toned body. Mecca calls out for Khalil as he nears she grabs his manhood through his pants feeling how thick, long and hard he is. She's pleasantly surprised as she continues to rub her hand along his length. Her touch causes him to lowly moan at how sensitive he is. I looked at Khalil after he moaned , gripping on Nene's waist, making her my focus again I slide my fingers down to her pussy smoothly caressing her. A soft moan escaped Nene's lips, as our eyes never left each other. I bit my lip, feeling my blood getting hotter by the second. Lost in Jai's touch Nene momentarily forgets the others. Eyes on Jai like it's only the two in the room, she throws one leg up on Jai shoulder as she continues to pump in an out of her wett tight pussy.

    Mecca aggressively and impatiently try unbuttoning Khalil's pants she has to feel him without the clothes in her way. As his pants and boxers fall he stood proud with his manhood standing at attention.

"That pretty pussy all mines ?" I ask Nene as I continue pumping my fingers in and out in a pattern. I lean to kiss her the right side of her neck, as my eyes shut in the moment I smelt her natural scent off her smooth skin. My tongue traced down her neck and to her collarbone as I placed a kiss there. Khalil begin to stroke his manhood as Mecca look in amazement. He took off his pants, sitting on the bed , as Mecca begin to stroke it in the place of Khalil's hand once was. Shivers ran through out Nene's body as she moans out "baby its yours!" arching her back "mmm right there" she released.

   Mecca strokes khalil still amazed as she gets on her knees grabbin the honey from beside her she pours some onto him before takin as much of him into her mouth as she can while strokin the rest.. Lost in the warmness of her mouth khalil lets out another moan while grabbin her head guiding her t his liking. After telling Nene to get on all fours with her ass in the air. I smacked and palmed her round ass. I unbuttoned my pants to feel more comfortable keeping my eyes on her ass and pussy that I was getting ready to devour. I turned over leaning on my back , grabbing her waist with my arms, licking her opening as she squatted down for a better feel.

    Khalil moaned as he faintly whispered a name, but couldn't be made out due to the moaning and groaning he was making. Mecca continued , giving him long strokes. Only for him to moan slip out "fuck". Looking back with a smirk unpon her face "daddy its yours however you want it" she says.