B.u.d.d.y

"So I been thinkin', ever since I met you I been having some type of feelings for you just never wanted to let it show. I finally cleared my mind and if your willing to make it happen maybe you can be my b-u-d-d-y , because I really like you. " I closed my eyes hoping I won't be rejected and soon enough I felt hands on my waist. "Yea, why not?" I looked up and smiled at Khalil as I lips synced in one.

BUZZ
        BUZZ
              BUZZ
                     BUZZ

     My eyes shot opened only to just stay that way. I couldn't feel my legs because I felt a weight on 'em. After a minute or two I felt the urge to push it off. I turned over to see Mecca's head sticking out of the covers, but this wasn't my room.

      "Damn you are fucked up" I squint my eyes and looked at Khalil right in front of me. I slightly remember anything but drinking some Hennessey and wine coolers. Smoked a lil' weed and ate some pussy, but whose pussy?

   I turned and sat up with Mecca all over me , now I know whose pussy I ate. She was out cold and I could understand why. Sitting on the bed I felt so gone, like why the fuck am I so dizzy and drained. I stood up only to sit back down. "Fuck.." I whispered. "Here take this " Khalil handed me two red pills and a bottle of water. I took it and sat the water on the night stand.

     Walking to the bathroom I dragged, Khalil's room is fucked up, I closed the door pulling my ..boxers?

"Where the fuck is my clothes bruh!?" I took a piss and handled my business for a better morning. After walking out I seen Mecca looking better than me well beside the messy brown hair and smeared massacre. I'm glad I don't wear make up that shit look dumb as fuck. I got closer to her and she held me. I held her back " you alright?" I asked her she just looked up at me, puckering her lips. "Go brush ya teeth, I'll get breakfast, then I'll give you a kiss alright?" She pouted making her way into the bathroom.

      After cleaning up Khalil's messy room with him and old skool hip hop music in the background we finally made it down stairs. "Ohh shit , this my song!" I yelled as Children's Story came on. I rapped along , bobbing my head to the beat . "..they did the job mony came with ease, but one couldn't stop its like he had a disease. He robbed another and another and a sister and a brother, tried to rob a man who was a D.T. undercover.."

    "What you know about this?" I heard Ms.Elle ask me, after what happened in the room I been doing a good job at keep my goodies and her goodies away from each other. Khalil forgave me and that's all that matters.

"What chu mean? I was born in the 80's and raised 90's."

     I danced , two stepped and listened to the music playing ready for Spring Break to really start. Today was Monday and we only been chilling since last night after everything went down. I couldn't move myself around it, so Khalil and Mecca decided to lift my spirit up a bit. Ms. Elle found out and let me lay my head on her C cup breast, I smiled at the softness and fluff they had.

      We finally cleaned everything and chilled in his room with the door closed. I was looking at my hands still meditating on the dream I had last night and this morning. If anything I thought I would've been talking to Mecca because of everything that went down between us. I no longer talk to her, I'm done. I just hate that Jalissa was such a big impact on my life.

    I will miss her.

I went downstairs to have some thinking time. I feel like I'm out of it, my mind was coming back but I was just a floating particle in the mist of this contaminated air. I laughed to myself , because I'm always sounding like some wanna be Shakespeare, but that's just how I am. I see everything as something or someone , no one is a nobody in my eyes and mind. Everyone has a story.  Ms.Elle came and sat next on the sofa next to me rubbing my shoulders, "oh you seem tired, you want a back rub sweetheart"

    I looked up to her with a smile, but not a happy smile and awkward smile. "Mecca!" I called for her, she always save me when I need her. She came down walking towards me , I pulled her on my lap and wrapped my arms around her. "What was that you was sayin' Ms.Elle?" She tightened her jaws and looked between us two. "So she's your little girlfriend?" Ms.Elle questioned . "Happily" I said squeezing Mecca's waist to give her a hint. "Yeaa I am " she turned and kissed my lips, I was taking back but soon kissed her as well looking into her eyes quickly looking away. 

    After that I took Mecca off my lap and walked to the kitchen. All our bags were packed and I had to get so e rest because I was driving it only took three and a half hours from where I was. I only wanna just keep it cool the whole time and have fun. No bullshit.