Love Tri

"Can I talk to you about something baby ?" I looked her trying to piece my words together. "Yeas, what is it?" I stared at Nene's beauty through the new laptop I bought myself today. I needed to see her facial expression to what I'm about to say. And not wonder what exactly she's thinking through a phone call or texting conversation. "Well you know I really care about you and really quick to make it official, but I thought it was right to wait so I can be focus on just you ..but something always happens." I paused leaning forward, " You also know that Khalil and I had sex which increased his feelings for me and ignited it for me to him." She kept a straight face no expression what so ever which is scaring me. "So you telling me ..?"
"I'm sayin' Nene that I think, no I like Khalil and he likes me , but I told him I will not let you go so he came up with a compromise I guess. Can I have you both?"

Why did I say that , that was the most stupidest thing .

She looked away and then back at the screen. She bit on her pink bottom lip. She flipped her hair towards her face so I wouldn't tell the expression on her face. "I know it ..I know loosing your virginity to him has an affect on you. And I strongly felt y'all had something going on just pushed it aside thinking y'all was two close friends, but since I can truly understand I'll be there for you. Jai you know I don't like to share , but I love you and were help to each other so leaving you at the moment isn't what I wanna do." A faint smile came upon my face and I just stared at her, "Thank you baby , your the best you know that?" She chuckled shaking her head " Can't believe I agreed to this. Just know he ain't getting any of this" she pushed up her breast to the screen. "Trust me I ain't gone let that happen."
We continued to have conversation on about what's been up in detail. The other night I had a dream about her and I , but we was talking about her bestfriend. I wanted to ask about it but I feel like now ain't the time. It was already gettung dark and Khalil left around noon to speak to his mom. Nene was looking right , all she had on was bra and some short booty shorts. It made me wonder why though, why was she walking around like that if she don't like to expose so much skin. "Baby what was you doing before I called I ain't interrupted nothing did I ?" She looked at the screen and her face softened. "No I was just talking with my bestfriend." I nodded my head in understanding. "I feel like ya bestfriend don't like me fo'real." "Don't worry she's like that with everyone I like. She's a lil over protective." Nodding my head I got up to turn off the light and turn on my lamp. I laid down as the laptop sat next to me and I could see Nene doing the same.
I took a glimpse at her from watching something on the television. "You know people say we make the cutest couple. With all the pictures and videos I put up on media." I told her as I begin to put in my earbuds, then plugging them into my ears. She smiled a excited smile. "Really? I mean duh we do, look at you and look at me." I smirked and stared at her for seem like the longest, but it wasn't bothering her she just kept blushing and telling me to stop. "This girl I use to talk to demanded me back , so I told her how Imma take back something that was neva' mine. So she scratch the fuck my car." I looked at Nene with a blank expression, I could of fought her but its whatever. "Oh hell nawl I would beat that bitch ass!" She yelled through the microphone with her tiny voice. I burst out laughing and licked my lips , " Ion see how you laughing Jai " I shook my head and started thinking about some other times she would fuss at me.
"Yo bae remember, I was hungry one day and I was eating apples and peanut butter and it was making my gums swallowing" I knew I was allergic to them but I was hungry and it tasted so good. "Yea your dumbass could of died." I started laughing so hard I couldn't bare, " you was like 'Stop eating them damn apples!'" I let out a yell and laughed harder. I was gripping my stomach and told her to hold on taking out my earbuds and running to the bathroom.
I couldn't hold it in anymore , after I handled my business I flushed the toilet and washed my hands drying them off. "Whooo!" I let out as I made it to my room, as I was making it there I heard talking so I stopped. "Hey..no I just got here..can I just say you got some sexy head game and a beautiful pussy." By that I knew it was Mecca, I walked into the room and picked up Mecca tossing her on her back as I pinned her down.
The laptop was faced towards us, " how you get it hea'?" "The door was open Jai , and you told me if something was wrong or if I wanted to chill and the door is open come on in." I smirked, I wanted to kiss her like we use to , but Nene was watching us and I have Nene just wish she was here. "Y'all look cute " I looked at Nene standing up in front of the camera grabbing and shaking my crotch area "man suck my dick guh" Mecca laughed as I chuckled , "I wouldn't even if you had one" Nene said in a nonchalant tone. I laid on my stomach looking at Nene as Mecca laid on top of me. "I heard Mecca up in hea' gassin' ya head up. You a'ight , you ain't allat " I joked. "Say the one that was squirting from my tongue" I let out a hollering laugh laying back as Mecca came laying on my side as I pull the laptop on my lap. "Y'all would make cute couple if I wasn't in the picture." I wrapped my arms around Mecca , " I know huh Mecca gimmie a kiss" she puckered up her lips as I went in towards her lips I blessed them. "Awh fuck Jai why you bit my lips!" I laughed hugging her tightly "I already told you. This ain't for you" She licked her lips and glared at me, so I plucked her nose. "Stop Jai" I did it again, "Jai stop" I did it again "Jaiana I said stop!" She got up marching out the room. I watched her ass shake a bit as she left "nice ass !" "Shut up!" She yelled back with authority. I laughed and bite my lip to hold in the rest, "she mad?" I nodded my head "she sensitive about her nose. Ion see why its cute. Just like your I swea' no other nose could work for you." She laughed and told me thank you. "Look baby I'm finna go cook so we could eat, since she hea' or we might hit up 'Hardees' and get another El Diablo. I love you my Queen and you have a good rest of the night." She smiled, "ok baby I love you too and thank you for being honest with me. See you soon goodnight" "wait wha-" she hung up the call.
See me soon ? I got up putting my laptop on the charger and grabbed my phone along with my keys. Out the door I made sure it was locked as Mecca and I made it to the car. Pulling up to the drive thru I order everything our taste buds desired and back to the house. Once we got in the hungry feel gotten stronger. In my room all you heard was moaning and smacking. Not like that get ya mind out the gutter the food was amazing. The 'El Diablo' is my favorite sandwich next to the bacon and cheese 'Monster Burger' from Hardees. "Jai do you still find me attractive?" Mecca asked as we finished up munching on the last bit of fries. I slowed down my eating process looking at her, "yea , why you ask?" I wiped my hands and my mouth with a napkin gathering all the trash in one bag.
I got up throwing the bag away and on my way back in I cut the light off turning on the lamp. I took off my shirt folding it and walking to Mecca grabbing the brim of her shirt. "Still waiting on a answer" "Nene changed alot for us and on the trip you showed her so much attention that you usually show me." As she was speaking I pulled her shirt over her head. "Says the one who fucked her in the showa'" I folded her shirt and sat it on the night stand , moving to untie the draw string to her shorts. "I know and I see what you see in her. Just thought you lost interest in me." I sighed walking to the other side getting under the covers as she did the same. "Well you thought wrong Mecca. You gone always be my girl, just not gone date chu. Like I said ion see you that way I mean damn you sexy as flock and you help me with alot of my unnecessary bullshit, but to be honest with you..." I looked at her as we laid together, "..ion think I'm hea' for anyone. Shit always happen and I would hate for my shit to fall on you , Nene or Khalil. My mind is confused for a reason, just be patient with me."
I laid my head on her breast as she head my head. Rubbing my ear and she cuddled closer wrapping her leg over me. I gripped it and rubbed up and down in a slow motion. "I love you Jaiana." She whispered that tickled my neck, "I love you too babe" she smiled and continue to play with my ear until she was sleep.
I stayed up not caring that we had school and finals in the morning. Her soft skin kept me calm as I stared into the darkness of my room. My room , something I didn't have alot. Before this me and my mom was considered 'homeless' living in a hotel for three years. Didn't have a job even went to jail over someone shit I wasn't in but God still made a way for me to past my school year. Me being a tomboy I never had a father figure like that, all he did was show me aggression and abuse. You can't blame me for being in this love tri , because no one ever showed me love. After hurricane Katrina my life went flooded with my city. All I had was my bro when he wasn't under our mom. My sister had graduated and end up pregnant not to far after. So I was never taught to be a female, only taught how to treat a female. I laugh at the way it came to be, I mean something was bound to happen many times I was so blind to love and insecure I felt like I was Asexual.
I keep climbing Mount. Everest, but it won't stop in fact it keeps getting harder the farther I get. So many things I wanna do in life but plans fail me. You thought I got a nice life , but only one can handle so much. It wasn't given to me just for fun, I gotta make something out of it. This is my testimony and its just beginning.