Old days

Its been a week since I made that decision and honestly it was really stupid. Everything been a blur trying to make everyone happy when I'm not even happy. Life and relationships ain't peaches 'n cream. I went on that trip and had those moments with Nene for a damn reason. Not just to get her hopes up amd all that shit. As I laid in my room noticing simple little crap that's got me here.
So here we are sitting in my room, Mecca, me, Khalil and Nene on video chat. I asked everyone to come here for the truth of thr matter. Something I had to take time and come to the center of. "A'ight I'm not the one to sugarcoat shit so take it and listen." I said mainly towards Mecca and Khalil. I sat on my bed with my right elbow on my knee and other hand in my pocket. "Mecca first of all just 'cause we bestfriends and had some encounters doesn't make anything official. I spoke of boundaries before and because of the trip they been broken. Stop chasin' me like I'm the only trail to happiness, I love you but I'm not the only person that could make you happy. I know it's someone way bettea' then my dumbass." I spoke all that to her not breaking eye contact.
She nodded her getting up going to the bathroom. I squinted my eyes as I watched , shaking my head. How could of I bern bestfriends with someone so sensitive, oh well. I then turned to Khalil, I feel like he may be the hardest, but I gotta let him know. "A'ight Lil Freck, your an amazing person you know that. The thing is I'm not , and shouldn't have to put up with someone that likes another woman and wanting to date you too. And to be honest with you I love you , but not the way you love me I guess. I feel as though you love the pussy and the idea of me , if you catchin' my drift. You need another girl like ya ex maybe even bettea babyboy I swea' I'm not her." I looked down on the floor as I pressed my elbows in the top of my knees.
I felt tears coming , but I blink to keep them away. "I'm pretty messed up, and no body should wanna be with me. I kinda lost my self along the way to the street." By the time I started talking Mecca came back looking at me. "I'm not tryna hurt no one feelin' but if I have to for the sake of yall and mine I will. Relationships ain't really mean't for me, but I keep tryin'."
"It's ok Jai." "Mecca stop, please with that mess. If you see things ain't right you need to start putting yo foot on it foreal. Open you eyes." I stood up looking at Khalil as he stood. "We good ?" He nodded his head as we dapped our hands and bringing it into a hug. "Might take some time , but we straight punk" I smirked. "And Sheineka I wanna apologize for bringing you into all my bullshit you don't deserve none of that. I personally think you can find someone bettea , but the way I feel for you I still wanna get the time I have a chance to keep trying. Can you wait 'til next time I see you I got something important to tell you." "Yea Jai." She told me. I couldn't get her emotion at the time but I knew she was happier with the idea. I told her I'll call back as she hung up she blew me a kiss. She made me blush as I vlosed the laptop.
I decided to take a day to myself going through my phone deleting old stuff and listening Jazz. I finally re-opened my third eye and felt a huge weight off my back.
I grabbed my phone cutting all the lights out the house. Grabbing my keys by the door and walking out to the car. As I made my way to it , I unlocked my phone calling up Jonae "hey. You busy today?"I asked unlocking and getting into the car. "no why? You wanna chill?" I put on my seatbelt , "yea" , so we end up meeting at Atlantic Station.
"Wazzam Peaches?!" I said once I saw her walking up to me by the theater. She wore some short denim shorts, kombat boots and a see threw black crop top. Her once natural brown hair is dyed blonde at the tips. "Damn girl. You look good ma" she laughed. "Thanks you do too. So what we doing?" I shrugged my shoulders "you hungry?" "I can eat" I chuckled to myself, "sho'll can even I picked up weight from then you still the same." She gave me a stale look , " I'm just sayin' ya mom thick. You still pretty though so don't look like that." "That ain't weight you picked up. That's muscle look like a damn body builder." I shoved her as she fixed her hair "that ain't right. I'm not swoll I got the amazing track body."
I posed before walking to a restaurant where they sell good burgers and fries with amazing service. Once we sat in the round booth Jonae got closer so I could give her a good hug. Just as I was letting go our waitress came up "aw you two are the cutest. Can I start you off with a beverage?" I smirked. "Me and scarecrow? But I'll have a spirte." I cleared my throat feeling a bit dry. Jonae shovered me ordering the same "thank you. I will have that out for you in a moment." I nodded with a nice smile.
"Scarecrow? We gone fight" I chuckled a little checking my phone. I put it back once the waitress came back, she handed me my cup "here you go sir" I looked at Jonae as she smirk, moving my arm from over her I guess my A cup breast were hidding. "I'm a female.." she looked up as her face grew red. "I'm so sorry." I shrugged, "not my fault my titties came out small." I joked to lighten the mood, she giggled a bit then left. "I would of jump over the table on her ass" I shook my head at her comment" I'm use to it, I have masculine features from my dad. Especially running track, weight lifting at practice gonna make me look less feminine I mean I like it. My girl ain't complaining. Plus, goin' all out on her ain't gone do nothin' , but gets us kicked out and banned. I like they food to much " I chuckled. She chuckled a bit smiling at me. "Your cool people Jai , I wish I would stayed in touch. After Katrina I tried to live new in Texas, then moved here with my sister and my daughter about a year ago." "Oh yea I forgot you had a baybeh aint she like two na?" She nodded her head.
Man who would of known Peaches would have the first baby out of all of us on Independence street. I was always the youngest and I never knew that until I found her again. "How Ducey?" I asked about her brother John. Him and I use to like each other a very long time ago. To be honest don't wanna see him now , I mean in person. He still look the same just taller, no more dookie braids just curly hair. "He good" I nodded "how yo brutha?" I smirked "College Basketball." "What?! Gone have to see him play. He was always the tallest one."
I leaned back thinking of my good childhood day boy do I miss them. Jonae , Ducey and I only had two arguments out of our few years of friendship living there. We was real cool. "You talk to Chris?" "Naw Vernon M.I.A foreal." Peaches and I use to have a big crush on Vernon, until I found out he was my cousin. I was bummed, his mom use to make us Rice Crispy Treats and Icey's boy them things was good. "Yo you remember that time his dumbass rode his bike into that car. " we laughed. "Yea I thought his ass was done." "Foreal we was like Vernon yoy alright? Then his ass gone get up like he was cryin'. Nasty ass licked his finger and wiped it on his face like he was cryin'" I was rolling. "Remember that time James dog was chasin' me."
By this time the laughs wasn't going anywhere. "Ha hell yea yo ass was gone. Could of been on Flintstones." "Ugly ass pug made me run in glass, cut my damn foot."I shook my head letting my self breathe. "Damn man. If it was for Katrina. But I'm glad it happened in a way 'cause I wouldn't have my niece and you wouldn't have yo daughter." She agreed by nodding her head laying it on my shoulder." You right. I love that lil' girl." I smiled.
We ordered our food and it came in about ten to fifteen minutes. Laughing and talking about memories, good and bad. I needed this day to rekindle my happiness in many ways. Once we were done I paid for the meals and we left out. She held on to me because she say she like the cologne I was wearing but that ain't true. I wrapped my arm around her as we walked around the area. I've always loved the atmosphere of Downtown place anywhere. It always somehow remind me of New Orleans.
As we strolled around I found myself thinking of the trip and Sheineka again. I sighed and we sat down , I kind of wanted to buy a few things , but I just wanna chill as the smooth music lingered through the area. Jonae sat on my lap looking at me, "what ? " I smirked. "You look really good." " And? You do too." Her hand found its way to my hair as she started playing with one twist she laid back on me.
A smooth Jazz sync in the air , "So you and ol' girl togetha' ?" She cooed near my ear, "naw..givin' things time. For myself and everyone involved in my life." She hummed. My arm was getting tired so I decided to rest it on her thigh. "So whea' ya daughter daddy at?" She shrugged her shoulders, " he back in Houston, we wasn't workin' , but her love his girl." I smiled at the comment. " Then why did you leave?" I asked brushing my thumb across her thigh , taking a glançe at her sofa expression." I just felt like I needed to get away from allat stuff ova' thea' everything was like..falling apart. My mom was doin' her own thing, Ducey call himself DJ'n and I wanted to continue modeling. Which I know Atlanta big on it so it wasn't a bad thing hearing my sister was moving hea'." I hummed nodding my head as I tapped her thigh. "We should do something than just sit hea'. Let's go to 'Garb Boutique' I'll buy you something nice."
She got up grabbing my hand pulling me up. As we was walking she didn't let it go so I did giving her a bear hug. She screamed and giggle "I plan on stayin' friends this time. That's gone happen kid?" She pushed me, but I didn't get that far. "Yea..and I'm older then you shoot." I chuckled, "yea , but definitely look like the baybeh." I kept my arm on her shoulder as we made it to the store.
She looked around as I did too, picking out a nice jumper for her with various colors. "Yeas , I love that." Go try it on ma." She grabbed it trying it on, as she ran in the changing room. A young lady came up to me with a short cut, brown shiny skin, thick full lips that was tinted a dark plum color due to her lipstick and flustering eyes. "Hi , do you need any more assistant for your girlfriend?" She smiled showing her slight gap, I shook my head chuckling "she's not my girlfriend. She's my childhood friend, but thank you for askin' I'm fine." Her smile never left as she walked away I heard "mmhm"
Looking at the wall squinting my eyes I shook my head and saw that Jonae came out. "Damn girl" I laugjed to myself "do a lil' spin for me Ms. Model." She did so posing as well. I acted as though I was her photographer not caring if anyone was watch in this small boutique "yeas Dawling. " I heard a few snickers as Jonae bust out laughing that same beautiful laugh I heard years ago. Sometimes it sounded a bit out of breath like when she talk. She had a Jazzy fill tone to her Alto and soft bass voice.
"Thank you Jai" I winked once she begin walking back in. She changed out as I purchased it , walking out the store. We continued on the same side of the area peeping through the stores window , but not one thing caught my eyes. I turned into the 'Gallería' as Jonae followed behind. Walking in I was at awe with all the paintings and designs they have since the last time I was here. I thought about filling up the piece of wall that showed ; rather it be a large canvas or a few 8 x 10 frames. Not even going to far in a my eyes landed on.
I looked at the bottom corner reading 'Inner Flame-Jane Smith'. Beautiful I might say, it was as tho the meadow gain a loving or colors and happiness. The orange and yellow skyline brung hope to the one empty field." That's beautiful Cole, you should get it." I smirked and looked back at her reminding me of the nickname she once gave me. "$32, hell yea I'll get it. " Reaching up I took it off the hanger and made my way to the check out line. Once I purchased the painting we made our way to my car as I placed it in the back seat.
"Well I guess we can part ways." I told her once I closed the door to the car. "Yea this sun got me pretty tired..it was nice seeing being with you today Cole." I smirked hugging her , my hands rested on her lower back and her arms wrapped up and around my neck. We let go after a while as our eyes connected, she kissed my cheek and begin walking away. " I'll text you." I nodded my head watching her leave. I got into my car making my way home.

I don't know what it is but Nene got upset about something one day and stopped talking to me. I would call and reach her in all the ways I know, but no reply. I'm pretty blunt at this moment this is the third time this happened and I'm really not in the place to do anything to help. If I knew where she stayed I would text her to let her know I was coming and be on my way , but that ain't the cast.

"Maybe she just wanna vent." I was sitting in my room with Khalil and Mecca playing some music to keep me leveled. Mecca spoke up outta the blue to take this stale expression on my face." For a week Mecca, she know she can talk to me about anything. Anything at all, not to an extend, no limits" I said in monotone , they didn't even wanna be near me. Khalil sat at my desk while Mecca sat at the edge of the bed. We finally graduated and all I been doing was work and home.
"Y'all ain't gotta be hea' " I told them, Khalil stood up and walked out. I shook my head sucking my teeth as Mecca frowned. I hide my head under a pillow as Mecca turned off the music coming closer. "Its going to be ok Jai." "No, if we split..I'm not trying relationships for a long time, Mecca this ain't right." I sighed, "she told me I was foolish for fallin' for her. I didn't pressure to say 'I love you' did I ?"
I'm not perfect I know I ain't. I have issues I know I do, everyone has their own problems so why do people always stay mad and hold grudges or act as they they don't understand. I heard someone come in the room by the end of my sentences." I'm done trying with everything.." I sat up and noticed Khalil with a bouquet of Tulips my favorite flowers.
"What's this?" He handed them to me smiling while biting his bottom lip. I took them and smelled , feeling the soft pedals on my cheeks. The purple, yellow, and red colors were bold to my eyes. Like I was once seeing black and white until now. "Thank you."
"We're takin' you out." I frowned sticking out my bottom lip. "Wait what? No" I protested. "Yeas, you always doin' stuff for us. Well, I think its time we do something for you."
The whole time we went out to the movies to see Poltergeist. It was good but nothing on the originals. During the movie Mecca cuddled with me because the surround sound, sound affects were scaring her. I found it cute. Once it was over they decided it wasn't over so Dave and Busters we went. It went from Laser tag to arcade. Fun was an understatement, my mind begin to clear and I was just my old self again. We took a break sitting down at a small table, I sat leaning against the wall we was near.
"Yo tell me why y'all punk asses was in my dream last night?" I begin to tell them about my futuristic dream, about memory and stuff. And Nene was the main focus. As I took a sip from my drink I realized it was just ice, I continue to grab some fries as Mecca smiled into her phone like usual so I guess Khalil my main focus. Once I took a glance at him I seen a woman on the right side of his ear. I blinked twice as she came closer in a tink top, and flower pattern skirt. Her hair was black and fluffy, I felt my eyes playing tricks on me as I stood up walking towards her.
A smile grew upon my face, bur she walked pass, "excuse me gawgus" I grabbed her hand pulling her to me. She giggled and smiled, "where ya man at can't be walkin' around hea' lookin' good and shit?" She smiled shaking her head, " what make you think I'm interested in men?" I shot my eyebrows up, "uh, woman?" I questioned. "I'm lookin' at her."
Pulling her closer, our lips connected and she jump up on my waist. Her lips felt so soft felt like I was dreaming and kissing cotton. This is surreal. I pulled back looking in her eyes, "I missed you Sheineka" she didn't loose contact with the eye connection" I missed you too." I let her go, bending on one knee infront of her holding her hand as a few people gasped. "Sheineka..we been talkin' for a good six months that feel like a year. In the time I got to know the good, bad, and the ugly and I want it all. You are so well put together as a woman, I wouldn't be happier with someone else. Your funny, and have the cute voice and laugh. I adore you baby and lettin' good is the most hardest thing I could do so I'm not tryin' too. Well, what I'm sayin' it ...Sheineka T.M.D. ha would you finally be my first and last girl ?"
She blushed and nodded her head, "yes" I stood up picking her up kissing her as people cheered for us. In my heart I see another moment like that but much bigger and a much bigger cause.

.....

Wazzam.. thanks to my most active reader LesbianLioness . Your amazing & I hope you enjoy.

Thanks wattpad for being diverse. I live for it.

In from track practice, kinda tired.

_Jasziee