One day we'll see

I was staring at your beauty... I couldn't stop looking , I swear all those people around us disappeared & everything slowed.

Your lips

Smile

Even the way you wear your hair in those ponytails,

Your ears too.
& when you turn your head back to be I just felt like I was broke out of my zone.

I got caught up in the moment. That was the first I ever felt like that with a girl.. just lookin at you , with your headphones watching everyone else as I watched YOU.

This day I felt energized and excited , James and her got into a small argument . I know why am I happy about that , well I feel like I got a better chance. I had such a well thought out plan to comfort her and hold her, that punk isn't enough anyway . I stated that for many reasons but for James to be 15 years old I think that's good enough, and I know I could do better.

Today in the cafeteria was a bit loud but of course having my trusted headphones I tuned everything out, at least I thought I was. As I was sitting at my breakfast table , the far right of the eating area on my phone. I looked up and noticed Kalia walking towards me, I smiled standing up hugging her slim waist and back , making sure I touched her caramel skin.

We sat down and "me and James started talkin' again." She smiled, while I just looked at her and said my infamous " I bet." Scoping across the room I seen him with the group of immature well known students. The school is on the North side of town , which means it's predominately White. As for people of color, it's a good handful of us.  He was basically the only high yellow over there with a high top fade , so he was easy to point out. " you know it hurts my more than you, when things happen towards you" I spoke up , avoiding eye contact as I aim my vision out the window. "What do you mean Jai?"she said confused to my aimless comment, " Like when James keep pissing you off. I'm constantly in my head thinkin' "I can treat you better, better than he can", but of course  that's not what you want, I get it it just hurts" I then looked at her with my dark brown eyes and the morning sun warming my back.

"..Jai" she looked unsure and of disappointment, "I'm sorry" I spoke turning back to my phone, "no, I'm sorry" she blurted to me . I didn't know what she was trying to address , but I was all ears and heart. " I keep hurting you with my bs" I turned to her , rubbing her thigh . Trying to get the courage to look at her without trying to kiss or indulge in anything that could get us both caught up.

"It's not your fault I guess, only you know how you feel what your emotions are not me, if you happy then I'll fall back off until you're ready for me , I'm not trying to change you , I just want hold you & love you . I don't even need the title of you being my girl. I just want you to know I'm a real friend who will be there for you. Even if you end up dating him or another guy, I just want you to know we may have our goofy moments ; in which that I love so much, but you can cry on me , I will be sure to hold you. Leave class for you cause you matter . I'm getting a head of myself ..I just want you to know." I let out , looking into her eyes for a slight sign of hope before looking back at my phone.

Why did I say that? I seem so desperate..

This is only the beginning tell me what you think please. Spread the word about this & Muwahh

Msftsrep