Spring Break pt.2wo

"Why would you do that Jai, I thought we had something?"

I was in the middle of a dark alley as someone screamed at me. "What?" I questioned looking around not getting to far. I felt the presence of someone near me so I backed against a wall hoping I was safe, "why don't you like the way I hold you , let me take care of you Jai" I scrunched my eyebrows together noticing the voice. Before it was distinguish, but now that it's closer I knew who it was. "Khalil?"

Everything shined brighter. It was as if I said a magic word, Khalil stood infront of me in a plaid button up , and some jeans , and nice shoes. My focus was to much on him to notice we were in a hallway and people were passingby. "Jai you alright?" I looked up at those beautiful eyes, I nodded my feeling a breeze. Looking down at my body I see I'm wearing a short black sorta see through dress, and turquoise pumps.

Why is this happening ? "Remember how I told you to wear something nice today, well this is why?" I moved back as we did and out of nowhere people with a big sign that read 'PROM?' was decorated in various colors. "Yo, Jai you been my girl and also been my world. I wanna make the night of Prom so special for you, 'cause when I'm with you I get lifted not even the height of the moon. So girl tell me the truth are you willing to prove all the love you grew. I guess the question I wanna ask in the time being, Nicole Jaiana would you go to Prom with me?"

"You rap?" I looked at him and then everyone around us, people had their phones out recording and taking pictures I guess. I'm glad he told me to wear something nice. All of sudden my adrenaline picked up and tears rolled down my face,what the hell is wrong with me . I nodded my head , "yes !" I told him and every one cheered and clapped, I could only hold him as he held me . "you make me so happy Nicole" I looked through the crowd and saw Mecca , once I blinked my eyes she disappeared.

Knock !

Knock!

Knock !

Knock!

I looked down at Nene , she is so beautiful when she sleeping. She shined as the sun leaked through the curtains. I slide from under Nene to go answer the door , but what to wear? I looked and picked up Nene's bathroom robe, my nigga got a silk pink bathroom robe. I looked through the peep hole shaking my head. I opened the door, "what's up?" It's Khalil.

Had another dream with him and look he's at the damn door! Thinking to myself.

"Do you want to go to this restaurant with me for breakfast I gotta tell you something?" I hesitate wonder what he means. "Yea sure let me come down and get cleaned up. He sighed and nodded his head. " alright , I'll see you then Nicole" he walked away, not before he looked back one more time and I closed the door. I turned around to Nene sitting up in the thin white sheets. Her hair was all over the place but it was sexy , "who was at the door?" "Khalil , me and him finna go handle something, I won't be long "

How does he remember her room door but not me?

"Handle what, why can't you stay with me?" I took off her robe throwing it on a chair , "don't throw my robe like that" she snapped at me, see there goes that fire. She ain't just flowers and butterflies, girl got over six tattoos over her body. " excuse me , I don't like pink and I wasn't finna answer the do' naked" I said laying over her body leaning her back "stay" she whispered in my left ear, I kissed and sucked on her neck, rubbing her silk body through through the sheets. After I got done I made sure there was a hickey there , "I gotta go, I won't be long mama" I told her.

She sucked her teeth turning over on her stomach snuggling with a pillow. I chuckled to myself looking at her ass . I gripped her cheeks shaking 'em in my hands "oooo girl you make me wanna eat cha from behind, with that ass in my face." I leaned over and whispered in her ear, she smiled grinding her ass on me. "To bad I gotta go" I gripped her left hip with my right arm. Looking down at the hump her ass formed from under the sheet, the perfect size .