Ms. Right

In the past time Kalia and I wasn't really on the same page, I was the first girl to approach her and her kitty. I mean I guess I need to stop really , its only making matters worse.

          Kalia wasn't the only though not saying I got girls lined up , but I am feeling this other girl, the problem is she mad young.

She goes by the name of Destiny and well she 15 , I know young as fuck, but her attitude ain't she mature believe it or not.

         Let me tell you , baby girl thick and dark skin with a beautiful smile. She let me spend the night tonight , we ain't do much but chill, watch movies and played a little laser tag.

We in her room getting heated.

"Tell me if you want to stop baby" I cooed to her ear, leading her to a moan with every touch and kiss I laid on her. As she sneaked a kiss on my neck, I laid her down telling her " naw baby girl I'm in control"

I begin to strip from my shirt exploring her brown, and soft skin leaving my marks , that I got a sexy moan in reply.

         I sat up , hovering over her " I can't do this baby girl" I told her looking deep into her chocolate eyes.

She frowned , and covered her face . I stood up putting my shirt and hoodie back on. "I'll see you when I see you ", I left with no hesitation . Soon as I hit the zephyred, chilly air I quickly regretted leaving out of the comfort of the warmth of her presence , but not her.

As I was walking home I felt a bit weak in my stomach. " guess I'll stop at Waffle House ", slipping through the cut I made to my destination in no time. I walked in sitting in the back of the corners near a lady with shoulder length hair. She looked good from the slight profile look I gotten . " Hi, welcome to Waffle House , my name is Deja what would like to have ?" A brown skinned , thick girl with a natural up duo spoke loudly towards me as if I was two seats down. I shook my head and look up a head of me at the quiet lady in the next booth,  " can I get all-star, scrabbled and cheese eggs , extra two slices of bacon and sprite?" I saw from my the corner of my eye Deja writing my order walking away. My eyes never left her , the quiet lady, she took a glance at me giving me a slightly irritated look.

       I took that as my chance , I got up and sat in her booth, she then looked up from her phome. "Can I help you ?" She spoke so smoothly yet proper like she was from up north. I licked my full lips, as my eyes noticed her caramel complexion , full bottom lip but smaller top that shaded the brownish color, they matched her eyes. " Do you know how beautiful you are?" I questioned , leaning back watching her every move. She laughed shaking her head causing her freshly done hair to shake. " I'm Jai, and you are ?" I spoke up .

" Taken " she laughed , I smirked at the childish game she decided to start. " mmmm, we been together for a minute and you already knocking irrelevant by standers, I like that" I watched her shift from one side to the other , " ha, me and you? " I bit my bottom lip nodding my head, " ..so may I know your name beautiful? " she blushed but it quickly hid as if she was trying to fight it. " NeNe ,and I'm not taken " she turned her phone giving me all the attention.

My food soon came, as she told me she already ate, our conversation increased to as if we were already one and never been separated .

This strange yet amusing connection I feel with her.
Is this love ?