"KATSUKI MOVE!" She yelled getting up and using her lightening to block him as the guy exploded causing an enormous blast knocking them all back destroying that floor of the building as it started to creak.

***
Their ears were ringing.

Katsuki was the one who got the debris off his body so he could stand, he coughed up blood just shaking his head.

He then opened his eyes to the massacre of debris and blood everywhere.

It took him a moment to realize that the entire floor was destroyed..but..

His eyes widen. "_-______!? _______!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" He yelled getting up fast but the building creaked more as destructive parts fall from the ceiling.

He started to panic and looked around.

He saw a hand in the mess and started to take the pieces of bricks off but he just saw the female Villain dead having a rod through her body.

That only made him panic trying to find _____ in the mess.

Soren ran over.

"DYNAMIGHT GET OUT OF HERE! THE BUILDINGS FALLING!" Soren yelled panting having two civilians on his back in wolf form.

"I-I cant! ______! She's here somewhere!" Katsuki yelled panicking just tossing pieces of the building apart to find her.

Soren hesitated but..he couldn't stay and risk the civilians lives.

Soren just stayed to try and sniff her out but his nose was covered in smoke.

"Shit! Dynamight just....I-"

"HELP ME FIND HER!" Katsuki yelled at him blasting the large wall pieces and only finding the man Villian.

Soren took a step to help but the building shook causing them to fall.

"I'll be back! Get out of here before it's too late!" Soren yelled at Katsuki running out to save the civilians first.

Katsuki just picked up debris and tried to look for her in the pile where he was before.

"______!? CAN YOU HEAR ME?! SAY SOMETHING YOU IDIOT!" He yelled.

But no response..

The building creaked as everything shifted to the right side of the building.

Katsuki had to dodge rods and bricks to not get hit.

But as the debris shifted he saw a glimpse of her hand.

He immediately ran to it seeing her stuck under a huge part of the fallen ceiling.

She wasn't waking up and was bleeding everywhere.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck..hey wake up!" Katsuki yelled patting her cheek but nothing.

He tried to move the ceiling off her yet nothing worked.

If I explode it, it might just hurt her even more or I might explode her...I can't do that DAMMIT WHAT THE HELL!

He tried to get under the ceiling piece to take the weight off her body but that didn't even work.

The building moved again swaying to the left this time and his eyes widen watching her go deeper under the piece.

He grabbed under her shoulders at her armpits trying to keep her up.

"FUCK- ILL GET YOU OUT HOLD ON!" He yelled using his foot to push the piece off her body but he was destroying his leg in the process.

And if that wasn't enough the ground below him started to break.