Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Revival and tweaking of tales

     The current ruler of the Feynapotter Kingdom Roland Castiya has six children. All of those 6 children were Beyonders. The 1st child, crown prince Wendell Castiya, heir to the throne of Feynapotter Kingdom— It was said that he was a Beyonder of the Black Emperor Pathway and that he was in a high sequence. The 2nd child Dmitri Castiya was a Beyonder of the Red Priest Pathway. He was a high sequence beyonder like his older brother. The 3rd child Mirelle Castiya was a Beyonder of Mother Pathway. She was a middle sequence Beyonder. Other than that, she was also a member of the Church of Mother Earth and a favored of the Goddess. The 4th child just like her sister was also a member of the Church of the Mother Earth, she was also a mid sequence Beyonder like her sister. Unlike her sister Mirelle, she was a Beyonder of the Moon Pathway. The 5th child of the King was another Beyonder of Black Emperor Pathway. Unlike the crown prince, he was a mid sequence Beyonder. Lastly, the 6th child was a Beyonder of the Wheel of Fortune Pathway. Clement Castiya was a mid sequence Beyonder. In the year 1346 November, it was said that Prince Clement went mad and lose control for unknown reasons. On a fateful day, it was the last day that he was seen by his parents. It was not known whether he was alive or dead by the Beyonder nobles and Military of the Feynapotter Kingdom. The only thing that can be confirmed was that his fate was known by his parents. According to the rumors, the willful crown prince Wendell Castiya became more obsessed with exploring the sea and the southern continent after the incident.

The King and Queen have 6 children in public. What was not known was that they have a 7th child. Always hidden inside the castle and rarely goes out accompanied by the crown prince Wendell. He was always hidden by his parents but then he was nowhere to be found in the Feynapotter Kingdom.

-----------------

   5th Epoch. Lenburg Capital- Azshara.  August 21, 1349 (Tuesday)

   In the Academy of Wisdom and Knowledge, there was a recent trend that was ongoing with the students. Whether it was from the secondary school students or the learners of the University. Other than the state of the Lenburg and the neighboring countries, prices of commodities, political and religious debates of the believers right of the orthodox churches, rumors of the professors in the Academy, there was a recently rising conversation about a certain subject.

William Grimm Andersen. Nobody knows if he was a 'he'. This unknown and enigmatic person of a character suddenly appeared one day in the minds of the people and entrapped them with his wonderful world of stories. According to one of the attendants of the recently famous Sophia bookstore, the writer of the stories asked them to help him in spreading the stories. It caught the attention of the owner, after reading some pages, he decided to agree to the enigmatic writer. The two reached an agreement. Most of the cooperation that happened between the owner and the mysterious writer was unknown to the attendant. She only knows that the writer doesn't care how much would he earn from his story. He just wanted the stories to be known by many people.

There were 7 series of stories that were given to the Sophia Bookstore. The owner then agreed with a publishing firm. Just like the owner of the bookstore, the President of the publishing firm saw the potential of the stories. Now the stories of the mysterious William Grimm Andersen were circulating in the Azshara. It was no doubt that it would reach outside of the capital. And some people know that it would reach the neighboring countries, kingdoms, and empires. Currently, the 1st series was released to the public. Yet the publishing firm promised that the other series would be released in the future. He also releases some clues about all of the series of stories of the writer William Grimm Andersen.

The 1st series was a story about a country called Camelot.

The 2nd series of stories was the tale of a ship called Argonaut.

The 3rd series is a tale of the legendary hero of time.

The 4th series is the tale of a city fallen to the depths because of a deal of the empress with unknown beings.

The 5th is a tale of an organization hidden in the shadows to protect mankind's free will.

The 6th is a tale of the last empress of a certain country.

And the 7th was an epic of a king named Gilgamesh.

Students of the secondary level of the Academy were discussing enthusiastically what was the 2nd to 7th series is about and they are coming with several speculations. Some students are discussing the characters of the 1st series and talk about their favorite part of the stories. A certain class was also no exception to it.

" My favorite story in the series of Camelot was the Mage of Flowers. "

"In my opinion, the Once and the future king is what have I considered the best. "

" Idiots! The tale of Bedivere is the best! Am I right Heinz? "

One of the students asked their ever reticent but kind classmate. Yareth, under the guise of Heinz, could only flinch when one of his classmates called him for his opinion.

" What's the matter, Heinz? You look so pale. Are you not feeling well? "

" .. I think I just need to head outside and need fresh air to breathe. "

His classmates stared at him. With so many eyes staring at him, Yareth felt nervous. Inside his mind, he thought that he was starting to regret giving all of those manuscripts to the owner of the bookstore. He feel that he would cringe every time he heard them talking about the story and praising the mysterious William Grimm Andersen. It feels uncomfortable. But at least there was still some part of him that was relieved that the story was well-received here by most of the people in Capital. Once he was inside his room in the Archbishop's residence, Yareth would decide to hide his face inside the pillows and lament his fate of following Roselle's footsteps of piracy.