Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Student of Rationalization

     5th Epoch. Lenburg- August 12, 1349 (Sunday)

   It's been a few days since Yareth advanced to become a sequence 8 of white tower pathway– Student of Rationalization. He can feel his spirit body stabilizing and not in danger of losing control. His other self also doesn't need to pull himself again so that they can just alleviate or avoid Yareth losing control of himself.

After drinking the potion and advancing to sequence 8, Yareth felt his spirituality and abilities being enhanced. He can feel that his observational and logical reasoning skills have increased. On advancing, Yareth felt that if he performed ritual magic, he would be able to do it without any complications. Other than that, his memory capacity and remembrance skill have been strengthened. It was useful for him considering his circumstances. Yareth upon learning what world he was in considered writing the things and information that he knows about this world. Yareth knows a lot. And there were also the forgotten things and hidden deep within his subconscious. But since he knows what kind of world is this, he decided to immediately forget that option. It was dangerous to write the things and information that he got in his mind. When he was in the castle, he doesn't want his parents and even the people that he cared for like Mister Septimus and his older brother Wendell to learn about it. Now living under the eyes of the church of the God of Knowledge and Wisdom, it was more reason for him to don't write the information that he knows. Even Yareth has grown fond of some people here in the Lenburg, mostly of the Minder Owls, it wasn't a reason for him to become careless. Other than that, there was also information and knowledge in his head that he can't write, talk, or even thought of. Why most of the things of this world are info hazards and Cognito hazards?

Currently, Yareth was in Yilla in the sea of the subconscious. Since meeting his other self again, he has spent some of his time actively enter on this place and meeting his other self. Yareth does this every time he sleeps. And the time spent with his other self wouldn't exceed an hour. A precaution of him in fear that they would discover by a high sequence visionary. Through it was explained by his other self that it wouldn't be easy to find them.

" Yilla... Oh, this wonderful place isn't easy to find. Located within the deepest part of this boundless mind sea. It was deeper than the newly dubbed garden of paradise. That high sequence would need to lose themselves first in the deep field of the very ancient history. Except those God's and Goddesses and especially 'him', threading to find this place would result in losing themselves. It was harder since you have advanced to sequence 8. Yilla has its defensive capabilities raised. "

Yareth then get out of his contemplative thoughts when he heard the sound of the table making a sound. He raise his head and there was the stack of corrupted books on the table. His other self smiled at him. Looking down at him with a smug look on his face. Yareth frowned.

He would never be able to understand how he wasn't allowed to touch the books while his other self was free to hold them. Within this past few days, he has seen him touch any book from the bookshelves and read them from the start to finish without consequences. During the past day, Yareth has started to doubt his other self, he tried touching one of the books and as a result of that, he experienced a very painful headache for at least a few minutes.

" Do you truly not believe the words that I say? Well, it is expected of your age to disobey the helpful advice of your elders, now that you know of consequences, it is better to just listen to me and obey my words, would you? "

Yareth learned his lesson. As he stared at his other self-open one of the books and started reading aloud, at least he would still be able to listen to what was the latter was reading.