Chapter 12

Chapter 12: A new beginning for the young prince

            Feynapotter City of Feynapotter Kingdom– Castiya Palace. June 28, 1349, of 5th Epoch.

              Tracing the ring on his left hand, Wendell Castiya sighed. His face turned into dark clouds of gloominess remembering that the recent events that happened.

How could they?

He knows that they didn't place any importance and care for Yareth. But what happened recently was...

" Unforgivable.. "

Wendell muttered. His gaze that was looking at the ring fondly turned cold as he look at the person in front of him.

" What were you thinking when you decided to give that potion to him? "

Levan flinched slightly at the gaze of the Crown Prince of the Feynapotter Kingdom. But he regained the slight smile on his face.

" It is for his betterment, Crown Prince. "

" Betterment. Do you say? "

The 1st Prince revealed a cold smile on his face. He steps forward and using his fingers, raises the royal tutor's chin a bit.

" The little prince has been cooped up in your arms. Well-fed and ignorant of the matters of the kingdom and the world. "

Levan remove pried away from the fingers under his chin and distance himself from the crown prince.

" I think that it was a good thing for him to learn to fly on his own. "

" Heh.. fly? "

The crown prince's eyes narrowed and gaze at him coldly. His eyes were brimming with anger.

Something swift fastly towards Levan, he uses his hands to catch it. He winced a bit as slight pain registered on his two hands. He stared at what he caught. The feet of the crown prince.

Seriously, this crown prince...

" Wendell, I think you should calm down. I assure you that it would be more beneficial for Yareth to stay at Lenburg.  "

He has no choice to let go of the leg when he saw a punch incoming towards his face.

" Calm down? You must be jesting Levan... How could I call down when my little brother become a Beyonder? Tell me. "

He turns his head a little sideways. The punch of the Crown Prince has made a dent on the wall.

" How could I come to calm down when my parents have given him away like he wasn't even worth anything of their worry at all? "

He was very angry. Considering that it was his little brother. Levan Septimus thought inside his mind. Maybe he was serious about killing his former classmate and best friend. How sad.

" It wasn't like I have no choice to refuse under his request. Considering that you said that I should fulfill every request of him. And he wants to become a Beyonder. If I refuse him, he would find a way to become Beyonder one way or another. "

" Still! You could— "

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

The two stopped in their bantering when they heard the resounding clap.

" What an interesting sight. It was an amusing scene to watch you make a fool of yourself Big Brother. "

A man in his early 20's approached them. He was wearing a dark tailcoat. Underneath them was black vest linen with gold. A high collared white shirt tied in a red bow. Gaudy black pants and fancy white boots. The most prominent thing on him was the white-colored top hat on his head.

" Dmitri. "

Wendell greeted his brother calmly. A slight smile was forming on his face.

" Second Prince. "

Levan bowed his head and greeted the younger sibling of the crown prince formally.

" I am happy that you have now also arrived at the castle, my little brother. I wasn't informed of your arrival. If I know, I should have prepared a feast for you. "

Dmitri scowled at the warm welcome that he received. He glared at his brother. He hated the crown prince's hypocrite behavior.

" I would just lose my appetite if that happened. Listen, I am not here to make pleasantries with your elder brother. I am going to be the one that was going to be the heir. It wouldn't be you. "

" I understand. "

Dmitri's expression turned ugly as he heard the response.

" You!– It was a mistake that I have decided to entertain Mirelle's request. I would like not to see your face anymore. Could you just leave the castle again and wander around somewhere? "

They watched as Dmitri leave at this part of the hall. A few minutes passed before Levan started snickering.

" Why are you making fun of him? "

He asked as he still remembered the second prince's reaction.

" Me? I wouldn't dare to bully my siblings. So, shall we continue where we left at? "

Levan's snickering disappeared. Replaced by a tired sigh. Looks like the crown prince wasn't still finishing his anger at his best friend. How cruel, maybe he shouldn't have approached the crown prince during that time at Lenburg.

---------------------

   Lenburg Academia of Wisdom and Knowledge. It could be said that it was the best learning institution in the country of Lenburg.

Yareth stared at the large and imposing building in front of him. Many thoughts flashed on his mind. What was the most prominent were the most important events happening in the story right now. Not the fact that Archbishop Alvis has deemed him to be enrolled in an Academy.

There was a desire on his mind that wanted to see how the current events of today would play out. He wanted to see the protagonist doing the luck enhancement ritual. He also wanted to see him act as Mister Fool. Lastly, he wanted to see one of the most important events in the story. The founding of the Tarot Club.

" Young Master, shall I escort you inside the Academy? "

Yareth has an urge to sigh as he heard the voice ask him. He turned his head. Beside him was a woman in her early 20s. A blond-haired woman whose hair was tied into a bun. She has hazel eyes. Her temperament was calm and her demeanor make any person feel relaxed at seeing her. The woman's name is Amela. She was a servant and a maid of the Archbishop. But since the day that he arrived, Archbishop Alvis thought that it was good for him to have a personal attendant that would be there for his every need.

Yareth thought that it was so that someone has to be there to watch his every move. It was also a good decision to have an attendant as a woman so that maybe Yareth would see the maid as his mother and develop an affection for her.

" There's no need. I can take the walk inside the Academy by myself... Still, thanks for the concern. "

" If that is what you wish, young Master. "

Yareth smiled slightly and bid his farewell to Amela. Inside his mind, he was grimacing at the form of her address. Archbishop Alvis thought that it would bring attention if he would study in the Academy as a prince. Being a young master would bring less attention than being a prince of Feynapotter Kingdom. It wasn't like many people knows what the youngest prince of Feynapotter Kingdom looks like. Many people weren't aware of his existence after all.

Heinz Von Jaeger — That would be his identity from now on and to the days that he would attend the Academy.