𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Angel Admans is my name, having a carefree life is still my goal

Angel Admans is my name, having a carefree life is still my goal. This time, I want to live that life with the love of my life Aleksandr Sokolov soon to be Aleksandr Adams. That's right, he's taking my last name.

For the past seven years of my life, I have lived this life of no commitment and going with the flow of the universe. I still don't regret my decision, because it led me to the love of my life. 

I, unfortunately, did not get my private island, but that's okay because I am walking down the aisle today to someone better than a private island. Aleksandr Sokolov. 

My sweet Russian Prince. The guy who made me realize that loving and wanting to stay with someone forever is okay. He made me feel beautiful, even when he acted like he couldn't tell me apart from everyone else. 

I remember when he told me that he faked his facial agnosia. He originally told me when talking about his ex but it didn't set in until the next day. 

A smile comes on my face remembering that day. He was in the shower, I was brushing my teeth when I broke into a coughing fit. The shock on his face when I pulled back the curtain and screamed, "YOU COULD SEE MY FACE."  

I wasn't mad at him, I thought it was hilarious truly but the fact that he could hide it for years was shocking and impressive. 

"Are you ready sweetheart?" My mom's voice brings me out of my daydreaming. 

She has been staying here for a year, helping me with the wedding preparation. Now she's walking me down the aisle. My eyes watered, I always dreamed about my dad walking me down the aisle. 

"More than I'll ever be," I say watching Roxanne and Mia walking down the aisle. 

"You'll do amazing auntie," Rosie, Mia's daughter, and my flower girl say hugging me before making her way down the aisle. 

The piano cover of what Aleksandr sang to me that Christmas at Angel's Café starts to play, giving me my cue. I held onto my mom tight and made my way down the aisle with her. 

Immediately my eyes were locked onto his beautiful ones. His friend from high school, Mia's husband, nudged him and he finally closes his mouth. If my nerves were not killing me at the moment, I would've laughed. 

The walk up to him felt painfully slow as if time had stopped. My hand slides onto his easily as I step up to the altar, my smile never faltering as he kisses my knuckles. 

The pastor my mother booked started to speak, I did not hear a word. I was too focused on the beautiful man that was in front of me. The tears that welled up in his eyes tugged my heartstring.