𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"When you asked to help, I thought you meant you would actually help," I mumble watching the giant laying down on my bed

"When you asked to help, I thought you meant you would actually help," I mumble watching the giant laying down on my bed. "Not watch me do all the work."

"What can I say, watching you do all of this is sexy," He says smirking at me. "Plus, I did help."

"With the lights, the easiest part." 

"I tried helping you paint, but you were too picky." He argues, and I stay quiet. 

He's got a point. 

"Come here," He says pulling me on the bed on top of him.  I look at him, ignoring the straddling position I was in. "Why the galaxy?" 

"I almost minored in astronomy, I think the universe is an amazing thing," I answered, playing his hair. 

He takes his hands and runs up my face, tucking my hair behind my ears. I lean into his touch. 

"I like the constellations," He says, his eyes glued to my face. 

"Can you just fucking kiss me?" I groan out, annoyed with his teasing. 

He laughs out loud at my comment before giving me another grin. "As you wish," 

He gives me a final wink before grabbing me by my throat and pulling me into a deep kiss. The kiss was not slow at all, it was passionate and hot. His lips, warm, contracting with his cold hand that was around my throat. 

He pulls away slightly, both of us catch our breath before he leans forward and takes my bottom lip between his teeth. I smile and run my hand through his hair, he starts working his way down, leaving kisses on my jaw, neck, collarbone, until he reaches the top of my breast. 

"Why'd you stop?" I whine. 

"Patience Doll," He mumbles, kissing the tip of my nose. "It's time for bed." 

I groan out loud and make my way to get off of his lap, but he grabs my hips and makes me stay. I roll my eyes and avoid eye contact, sexually frustrated with his actions. 

Before I could do anything else, Aleksandr grabs my jaw and makes me face him. His eyes burning with desire and anger before he bites my lower lip again, roughly and almost drawing blood. I moan at his action, making him stop. 

I bounce on him in annoyance, but stopped immediately after he smacked my ass, "Why the teasing?"

"You will get what you want when you learn how to behave Doll." He says, fixing his position under me and sitting up a bit more upright. 

"Can I at least get a hug, or am I too much of a brat for that?" 

He nods and buries his face on my chest, I take my phone and snap a picture before savoring the moment.

"Don't forget to tag me," He says, kissing my cheek. 

"Who says I was going to post you?" 

" I'm telling you to," he grumbles before pulling me off of him.