𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

"Marriage, really Aleksandr?" The girl on my computer screen scowl

I roll my eyes at her. 

"You just started dating this girl, are you not getting played?" She continues. 

"Leave him, baby," Her husband says appearing on the screen, kissing her. "Going to work, see you later."

"This is a mistake Aleksandr," She continues not paying mind to her husband. 

I close my eyes, taking some deep breaths. "I know what I am doing Mia."

"You're being unfair," 

"And you're being annoying, stop treating me like a child." 

"Stop acting like one,"

"Goodbye Mia," I say hanging up on her before I got mad. 

After hanging up, I hear a small knock at my door before Angel walked inside. Her hair was wrapped up and she was wearing sweats and a sports bra. 

"Goodmorning Mr. Sokolov," Her soft voice calming me down. 

"I am your fiancé Ms. Adams, when will you refer to me by my first name?" 

"Technically you're not," She argues holding her hand up. "No ring."

"Is that so?" I raise a brow and lean back, watching her walk up to me. 

"As of now, we're just dating." She says sitting on the desk in front of me.

"What's wrong?" 

"Why would there anything be wrong?" 

"Your body language is different," I point out. 

"Smart," She comments, looking down.

"We promised to be honest with each other doll, tell me what's wrong." I urge on, taking her hand in mines. She pulls away, making me frown.

"It's just that," She starts.

"Yes?"

"What are we doing?" She finally lets out, making me frown even more.

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean, what is this," She gestures between us. "This flirting game, the teasing, I'm confused on whether it's all fake or if we are actually dating."

"Oh," I respond in surprise at her confession. "I wasn't aware this was a game."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Ms. Adams, I have grown fond of you," I say, clearing out any misunderstanding. "I want to date you if you will have me that is." 

"What about my problem?"

"Doll," I get up and stand between her legs, kissing her knuckles. "I don't care."

"I leave everyone that tries to get close to me," She says trying to pull her hand away, I held on tighter. "Soon enough, I'll be bored of you."