𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Doll

Doll.

A beautiful, flawless doll. Like the Angel ceramic dolls, catholic mothers will have in their home. Untouched cared for, and so valuable.

That's why I called her that. In my eyes, she was that beautiful angel that was cleaned of dust and was left to be admired. She looks strong and durable but easy to break if not loved properly.

That's what I wanted to do to her at this moment, break her. Take her on this wall and punish her till she explodes with pleasure.

Brat.

That's what suits her at this moment. Everything she did was right, and I had no right to be mad at her. In fact, I was more turned on by her honesty, but I would not reveal that to her.

I look down at the doll, no brat, in front of me. Still pinned to the wall, the fire in her eyes lit up while her action screamed obedience.

She likes this.

"I suggest you rethink your next move tonight, Ms. Adams," I say slowly, not breaking eye contact. "We don't want you to do something you will regret."

She slowly nods, biting her lips and squeezing her legs together.

So obedient.

I slowly let go of her hands and back away, looking at her figure. She does not move from her position, as if an invisible force was keeping her pinned to the wall.

"I'll order the pizza, you freshen up," I say before walling out and closing the door behind me.

After ordering the pizza I decided to take a cold shower, trying to calm down from the events of tonight. The way her body submit and pushing onto me naturally. 

It angered me that she decided to set an appointment to sleep with another man. Her reasoning rings in my head. 

I am a sexually liberated woman that needs a final fix before living solely on toys.

When making the deal with her, I did not think about our sexual relations. It is not a secret that I am attracted to her, and the way she reacts to me is obvious that she also finds me attractive but I want her verbal consent before I go too far. 

After a torturous shower, I dry my hair and my way downstairs to get the pizza. Angel still has not left her room, making me worried. 

Did I overstep my boundaries?

I make my way upstairs to her room and knock on the door. Nothing. I knock a few more times and call out her name. 

"Ms. Adams?" I call out again. 

When I heard nothing, I open the door slowly warning her that I will am entering. To my surprise, I am met up with a sleeping woman. The covers are hastily drawn over her, and she seemed to be in a deep sleep.