chapter 1

Jigen sat in his chair with legs crossed, eyes closed, and head resting on his fingers. He thought about nothing as he took in the silence the room was giving. More mintues passed of quietness until he gasped and shot open his eyes. He frantically looked around to only find darkness. "I can't see anything.." he thought. Thinking someone of kara betrayed him and are now attacking he stood up ready to fight.

But he didnt feel anyone's chakra near him nor did the lights go out meaning it was his own vision acting up. "Jigen. Is this your doing?" Isshiki thought. But that couldnt be possible since isshiki has full control of his body. After seconds passed of standing there waiting for anything to happen he heard a noise behind him. He quickly turned around only to find a faint image of a figure feet away from him.

Jigen stuck out his palm in attempt to activate his karma but nothing happend. He looked at his hand in shock. "Is this another dimension? Could that be why I'm unable to use karma?" He thought then looked at the figure. It was turned around and seemed to be doing something on the ground. Jigen started to get upset. He didnt know where he was and what was in front of him nor could he use his karma.

Jigen carefully watched this figure as he slowly walked up behind it. He looked over it and saw what was happening on the ground. There was dirt and they seemed to be playing in it. He walked in front of them and his eyes widened as he saw their appearance. "Impossible..an otsutsuki!" He thought then took a step back.

It was indeed an otsutsuki sitting in front of him. It appeared to be female and had the skin tone of an otsutsuki. Her left eye possessed a byakugan and the right seemed to be a diamond shape with black lines going through it. She had no horns like the clan did and her body was built small. Her hair was the original otsutsuki color and it stopped at her lower back. She also wore the same outfit kaguya wears except it was much shorter.

Jigen stared wide eyed at her. He was trying to figure out why he was there at the same time she were. But the more he stared the more he noticed hes never met this otsutsuki before. Unable to leave or use his power jigen watched the girl play in the sand and she didn't spare one glance to him. That went on for the next couple of mintues before she suddenly started to disappear. He watched as they soon vanished and left him alone in the dark. But that didn't last long because he could suddenly see again.

Jigen looked around to see if the girl was still there but she wasnt. "Was that some form of attack?" Isshiki thought to himself as he walked into the dining room and sat down in a chair facing the wall. He stuck out his hand and a bottle of wine with an empty glass appeared. He poured some of the drink in his cup and drunk some. He then placed it on the table and rested his head on his hands.

"Could it be a form of communication? No. It couldn't of been. It seemed she didnt even notice my presence there" he thought as he took another sip of his wine. "No otsutsuki should know of my existence in this form...so how could she had known where my location is". "I've never even met that otsutsuki before. She-".

Jigen snapped out of his thoughts when he heard someone walk in. He looked up to find delta staring at him. "Delta. Always a pleasure seeing you" he said and took another sip of his drink. "I'm only here to update you on the vessel" she replied. Jigen stared at her. "And?" "That boys a perfect match" she said. Jigen closed his eyes and nodded. "Thank you delta. As always your on top of the given assignment" he said then stood up.

"Amado will give you the details on the location" she said and started walking away. Jigen watched as she left the room then closed his eyes. "How bothersome.." he mumbled. "I'll have to focus on this and the vessel now.." he thought as he also left the room headed for his own.

A week passed and there was no other sign from the mysterious otsutsuki. Jigen came to the conclusion that it was a form of contact and if were to happen again he'd try to get her on his side of things. But that's only the coverup for something much bigger she'd be needed for. The original plan was to have jigen fed to 10tails so isshiki would sacrifice himself since there was no other otsutsuki around. But before that isshiki would need a new vessel to place a karma on them in order to resurrect himself after he died.

But now that theres another otsutsuki things have changed. The thing is even now he still didnt know where she was. He's assuming she completely erased her presence because he couldnt sense her chakra anywhere. It was honestly starting to upset him. But since he had no way of finding her Jigen went on with capturing the vessel with hope that one day hed get some signal from her.

Jigen was currently leaving the house of the man hed just bought his son from. But he wasnt just some man's son. He was the new vessel for isshiki otsutsuki and he successfully obtained him without any problems. He walked down the path leading to the only exit of the village when jigen vision went dark again. He looked left to right then behind him. There sat the girl hes been waiting to speak to.

He wasted no time figuring it would be his only shot in speaking to her. He walked in front of her then crouched down on one knee. He figured he should show kindness to let any guard that was up down and to create enough trust. Jigen watched as the girl played in the dirt except this time she seemed to notice he was there and looked up at him. Jigen also took notice of that and removed his hood that was attached to the cloak he was wearing to retrieve the vessel.

"Apologies for inturupting" He calmly said. The girl stared at him then looked down at her hands. Jigen watched as she touched the dirt then a small white flower sprouted up. She grabbed the flower and looked at jigen then held out her palm. Jigen squinted his eyes to that. "What is it you want?" He asked.

The girl looked at his hand and reached for it. Isshiki watched as she grabbed it and placing the flower there. He looked at her and his eyes widened. She was smiling at him. Isshiki squinted his eyes in confusion. Suddenly she started to vanish again. Jigen stood and watched as she quickly fully disappeared.

"Um..hello?" The vessel said as he looked up at Jigen who looked down at him. "Where..are we going?" He asked. Jigen stared at him."Let's keep moving". He said and continued walking down the path. The vessel nodded and walked with him. Jigen stared ahead with a clearly angry face at the fact he was unable to ask a single question. As he thought more of it he balled his fist.

Note: throughout this story whenever its said he "crouched down" remember he does it on one knee like usual.