Chace stands up beside him.  “Jackson, was there someone else here when you arrived.” 

“They are still here Chace….watching.  It’s just a matter of time before they decide to take over this case.  This isn’t just a murder investigation you know that.  If Monique Cameron were to come in now she could probably get a deal that can get her out of some of this but that window is closing.”  The detective pats Chace on the shoulder.  “I’ll be in touch.”  He says walking away. 

Chace has a lot to think about as he leaves the bowling alley and gets into his father’s car.  He doesn’t go directly back to his father’s house he drives around the neighborhood.    

Frustrated that much of what happened today slipped by him he’s been so preoccupied by Rylie’s relationship with Mason and Jayson that he hasn’t really taken the time to focus on his own relationship with her.  It didn’t occur to him that he had to watch out for his father to, some of the comments he’s made about both Cameron women have been disturbing. 

Arriving back at his father’s house he hears his father calling his name.  He’s surprised to find him still up it’s almost ten o’clock at night.  Richard Braxton sits in his kitchen sipping on a glass of scotch and water.  The five hundred dollar bottle of Glenlivet 25 sits in front of him next to a half filled glass of water.  Chace can see that he’s already had more than one drink from the bottle, he’s going to have to help him up the stairs.  

“Did you talk to the Senator?”  His father ask following him with his eyes as Chace enters the room walking to the fridge to get himself a drink.  Opening it he leans against the island counter opening a bottled water refusing to have a seat at the table with his father. 

“Does it concern you that I might have spoken to the senator again dad?  Are you that desperate to hold onto him as a client?”  Chace sets the water bottle on the island.  

“Chace….he’s going to run for the presidency.  We need to keep him as one of our clients.  A lot of powerful men go to gentlemen’s clubs.  I called the Senator and told him the baby that Monique is carrying is Jayson’s.  Everything was fine until that woman at the gym got murdered.  He got anxious that everything was going to come out about his trips to The Mansion.  He called me yesterday and I told him I would find Monique and hush her up.  When Rylie’s sister called her, Rylie figured out where she was….I didn’t know he was going to have his men waiting on her there tonight.”  Richard Braxton grabs at the bottle of scotch Chace moves quickly to take it out of his hand. 

“No more scotch dad, that’s enough.”  He says putting the cork back in the bottle. 

“Chace, I’m not drunk.  I haven’t had a drink in more than a year you know that.”  Richard Braxton firmly tells his son. 

“I don’t care, what you did with Rylie taking her there, you could have got both of you hurt?  You don’t know everything about the Senator, he’s not the type of man you think he is.”  Chace scolds his father. 

“Now see, that’s why I need another drink.  When did it become alright for the son to scold the father.”  Richard rakes his fingers through his hair.  “I’m still chairman of the company Chace….I still have some say in how things operate.  You don’t tell me what to do, I’m the father and your my son, you do what I say.”  Richard yells at him. 

“I can’t talk to you when you’re like this, you don’t listen to me you haven’t since mom died.  You didn’t want me here, I’m here because the board of directors ask me for help.  I cleaned up the LA and New York offices, the board asked me to be CEO you had no choice but to go along with it.”    Chace is now sitting across from his father, his own anger palpable.