𝟐𝟐, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

diana shook her head and went off to find estrella who was the first to get lost in the crowd of people. "jesus, we just got here," she mumbled while watching estrella drink down a bottle of alcohol.

"didn't you guys just get here?" corey asked diana as he saw estrella going for a second bottle.

"yup," she muttered. "what are we going to do with the both of them?"

"try to keep them away from each other," corey shrugged. "but i just needed them both out of the house." he then walked off to estrella. "hey shortcake," he greeted the girl.

estrella gasped with excitement, "corey!" she slurred. "you're here!" she stumbled over to him.

"yeah... how are you drunk already?" he chuckled a bit.

"magic!" she giggled loudly, catching other's attentions.

"don't you even think about it," trinity told daniel as estrella caught his attention.

"trinity leave me alone," he tried to walk off but trinity pulled his arm back.

"leave her alone daniel. let her have some fun," she said.

daniel sighed and walked the other direction. but still from where he was, he watched her every move. it was noticeable that she was drunk. she soon had a guy walk up to her. he tensed up.

"hi pretty lady!" the man said to estrella from behind her. "what's you're name darling?"

estrella softened at the word darling. "estrella!" they spoke with their voices louder than usual because of how loud it was in the house.

"pretty name," he complimented her. "i'm ronny!" he held his hand out.

she shook it, "nice to meet you ronny," she smiled. ronny, dani, two different words but for her it felt the same.

"wanna get a drink?" ronny asked. estrella lifted the bottle in her hand. "right," he laughed a bit. "how 'bout i get you another drink?"

estrella nodded, "sure! but i'll be over there," she pointed to where corey and the gang were at. "meet me there?"

"yeah," he then left to get the drinks and estrella left to greet her friends.

"hi corbyn!" she practically screamed into his ear. since she was drunk, she almost fell into his arms.

"hey estrella," he held her as she tried getting back up.

"look! alcohol!" she giggled as she lead up against the wall. "oi, my head hurts," she threw her head back and hit her head. "ow!"

"are you alright?" corey asked and she nodded rapidly.

"oh god, dizzy," she then fell onto the floor. she burst into a laugher as zach went to help her. "i'm fine zachary," she slurred.

"is she ok?" daniel questioned corbyn as she was still on the floor, fighting zach.

"she's wasted," corbyn answered with a very concerned look on his face.

"estrella?" ronny appeared with two drinks. "your drink." she immediately stood up and grabbed it.

"thank you!" she began to drink some but trinity took it away from her. "damn it trinity!"

"i think you had enough to drink," trinity told her, handing the drink to corbyn. he smelt it and it definitely wasn't alcohol. like it was, but there was a mix in it.

"did she drink some?" corbyn asked corey.

"only a bit, why?"

"i don't think this is just alcohol," he brought it to his nose again, smelling it.