Welcome #2 - Learning the Ropes

Começar do início

She came out of her room, bright eyed and bushy tailed, thrilled to teach the new father how to care for his newborns. Walking into the bedroom, Xael was up feeding one of her Pups.

"Well they didn't waste any time finding out about the boob!"

"No Grams, they didn't."

"How you feeling deary?"  Grandma Emma knew not to get to close to Xael just yet without permission.

"Still exhausted."

"Ohhh it's to be expected! You just birthed two strong and healthy Alphas!"

Xael gave her Grammy a warm smile and handed Adam the Pup she had been breastfeeding. While Adam learned to change his diaper, Xael fed the other sleepy baby. Grandma Emma remarked how quiet and calm the babies were, especially for little Alphas. Xael was grateful for the peace. Hearing the front door open, they figured it was Grandma Ella and Grandpa Charles, both making a beeline to the bedroom.

"Morning!"

"Morning beautiful momma! How are those cute babies doing?"

"One's eating and the other is getting his first diaper changed."

"A Great Alpha changing diapers, now I have seen everything." Grandpa Charles gave Adam a thumbs up but didn't enter the room.

With both of the babies, fed and changed. Adam laid them in the bassinet next to Xael where she had easy access to them. Full bellies once again and burped, they were put down for more sleep. Even though they were swaddled, the babies snuggled up together.

Babies resting, Xael wanted a soak in the tub and she needed Adam there with her. Adam moved the bassinet with his sleeping Pups out to the living room so the Grannies and Grandpas could watch them. Surprisingly, Adam and Xael weren't clingy with their newborns like most new parents. Before helping her out of the bed, the Grandma's told Adam what all he needed to do for his Omega, post birth. After her bath, Xael needed the sash returned to her stomach and a massage would be useful.

Adam prepared the herbal bath for Xael as Great Grams(GG) was now up and in the bedroom to check on her. Gently feeling her stomach, Great Grams nodded that things were healing nicely. She did mention that Xael may need to express some breast milk into some bottles as it was flowing double time. While she was in the bath, GG would set some bottles on the nightstand for her and show Xael what she needed to do after she was done.

Alone in the bathroom, Xael rested her head on the side of the tub as the medicinal aroma wafted around her. Adam sat on the floor next to the tub and caressed her face. The two just enjoyed the quiet time.

Bath over, Adam was careful as he helped Xael out the tub, she just put on a pair of maternity panties and a fresh robe. Adam took care of the belly sash and helped her back to bed. The Alpha then went to get GG. Xael had Adam stay as the Elder showed her what to do to express her breasts and keep the milk a flowin'. She filled up 4 small bottles for later. GG told Adam that Xael needed some solid rest. Once the new mother was taken care of, the bassinet was brought back into the room. Adam needed to lay with her and continue his healing; Xael would be doing much better by morning.

Soft whimpering cries woke up both Adam and Xael along with Tank and Dozer. Slowly sitting up, Xael already knew they needed fresh diapers. Adam was now a pro with the diapers and glad that Xael had chosen the cloth ones. Babies changed and swaddled, Adam left them with their momma as he went to toss the soiled diapers in the wash along with other baby items. Skylar had gotten a small portable washer just for the babies, something Xael was grateful for. Going back to the bedroom, it was almost 6 am, Adam glanced out to the front deck when movement caught his eye. GG was out doing her prayers.