ೃ⁀➷𝟏𝟖. 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐤 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲

Evangeline woke up with a quiet yawn

Evangeline woke up with a quiet yawn. She groaned when she felt a heavyweight crushing her body. Opening her eyes much wider, she could see Leonardo shirtless and slumped over her, one arm under his head and pillow and the other rested near her head. "D-daddy, wake up.." she whined, in a muzzy tone. When she realized he was still dead asleep, Evangeline grabbed ahold of one of his ears, pulling it until she knew it would.

A surprised squeak left her lips when he suddenly shot up, his hands rubbing the ear she just pulled. "What the hell?" he asked as she sat up, giggling cheekily. She shook her head gently, "You weren't getting off of me!" she exclaimed and jabbed her index finger at him. Leonardo rolled his eyes and stood up, tossing a pillow at her, "Well, you could've just asked me to move," Evangeline was about to respond but, "Anyways, darling, I need to get ready."

She cocked her head to the side, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Um, g-go where?" she asked, standing up on the other side of the bed.

"Work."

Evangeline's brown eyes lit up, a hint of curiosity visible in them. "Can I come with you?! she asked as he was about to enter the bathroom. Leonardo thought for a minute then he smiled and nodded, instructing her to come towards him.

When she was a few steps away from him, he snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her against his toned body. Her arms flailed to his chest, unintentionally feeling his abs. She averted her eyes when he smirked down at her. Evangeline's cheeks turned into a tint of pink when she felt him kiss the top of her head, his lips staying there a few seconds longer.

"The room across has clothes from my mom, wear what you want," he whispered, "If you see Annalise, or she talks to you, ignore her, okay baby?"

She tensed when he mentioned Annalise. "But d-daddy, she's a w-witch! What if she casts a spell on me?" she frowned, remembering her rude attitude to her yesterday.

He chuckled, holding her chin with his fingers, "I know, she is like a witch. But don't worry baby, if she tries anything - just scream." Evangeline nodded genuinely, thinking of ways to defend herself if he may not save her in time.

While Leonardo was in the bathroom, she thought of one of the most sensible ideas. Luna and Emily. She could order them to attack the witch viciously, like what they did to Leonardo yesterday. The thought of the kittens seemed to snap her back to reality and she dashed to the bedroom across.

Once she unlocked the door, she tumbled as the cats jumped onto her, meowing sadly to her. She knelt down to them, apologizing for not doing enough to stop Leo when he said he was gonna lock them in another room for beating him up. 'At least he gave them food,' she thought as her eyes travelled to the cat bowls.

Evangeline settled for a white, lace dress that she found. Although it was at the back of the wardrobe, it looked almost untouched as if his mother never wore it. Probably because it was a local brand and not a global, luxury one. She then wandered off to the shoe racket, only to see neat rows of killers heels in several different colors that she knew she wouldn't be able to walk in, let alone stand.