ೃ⁀➷ 𝟏𝟒. 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝

The road ahead was bright with flashing neon lights, creating a euphoric atmosphere in Nathan's car

The road ahead was bright with flashing neon lights, creating a euphoric atmosphere in Nathan's car. Evangeline fidgeted with the bottom of the dress as Nathan hummed the lyrics of 'yellow' by Coldplay. "W-Where are we going?" Evangeline broke the silence and tilted her head towards him.

He smiled, "You'll see, dollface. Trust me, you'll love it," he replied, his sportscar zooming through the city center. She stayed silent, feeling awkward, and wished for Leonardo to swoop down and pick her up.

Evangeline took this time to observe Nathan's car. The inside was really clean, almost as if it was brand new. Nathaniel followed her gaze, and smirked cheekily, "It's all-new. Bought it yesterday," he grinned and continued driving. Hearing the car speed up, she was brought back to the time where Nathan had taken her on a ride on his motorbike.

"Um, do you still have the m-motorbike?" she asked quietly, twirling a strand of her hair. As the traffic light turned red, he lowered his hand and Evangeline flinched, thinking he would touch her thigh. He didn't fail to notice. He grabbed his beer and took a small sip, shaking his head.

"I won't touch you."

"And of course, that's my baby," he sang before chuckling. A gentle smile graced her face and she nodded, carrying on the conversation. "You should um, b-bring it in tomorrow at school," and Nathan nodded in response.

"Why? You wanna ride it again?"

A glint of excitement was visible in her eyes as she eagerly nodded, biting her bottom lip. The boy beside her chuckled and throughout the car ride, the two made little bits of talk and Evangeline unconsciously began enjoying his attention.

ೄྀ࿐ -ೄྀ࿐ -ೄྀ࿐ -ೄྀ࿐ -ೄྀ࿐ -ೄྀ࿐ -ೄྀ࿐ -ೄྀ࿐

The Bugatti came to a sudden halt. Nathan unlock the doors and jumped out, making his way to the passenger side and opened Evangeline's door. The darkness of the night consumed the sky and Evangeline noticed Nathan's grey eyes growing darker. Carefully, she slipped out of the soft seat and looked around in awe.

"W-where are we?" she asked. He came closer to her, "Follow me, we still have a few more steps to walk," he raved and began walking. Feeling awkward from following him like a lost puppy, Evangeline sped up and lightly wrapped her hand around his long fingers, feeling a blush linger on her face.

Once they arrived at the spot, Evangeline's jaw gaped open. There in front of them, sprawled thousands of beautiful, pastels flowers and plants. Situated near the middle of the garden was an art-deco-looking cafe, with several seats and tables surrounding the flowers.

Evangeline let go of Nathaniel's hand and he laughed, admiring her love for flowers. She rushed over to the violet orchids, kneeling down to get a better look. A gasp escaped her lips as she looked ahead of her, the flowers went on miles ahead. The contrast of the night stars and lightly colored flowers looked stunning and she stood up, her gaze fixed at the small section of red roses.