ೃ⁀➷ 𝟖𝐚. 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 threw his head back, laughing obnoxiously as Evangeline stared at the piece of paper blankly

𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 threw his head back, laughing obnoxiously as Evangeline stared at the piece of paper blankly. She cowered into the beanbag, regretting her choice of opening her dorm room door to a hyper Nathan. The young girl grabbed the half-written script that they had, well, she had written while Nathan spent their session cackling at all her ideas, claiming them to be childish and embarrassing.

"You know, we have to do get this script done by tomorrow... And you're not really doing anything to help me, u-us," she mustered up, lifting herself up to look at Nathan. He rolled his eyes, "There's no way I'm letting you send our assignment in of a fucking lost princess in the woods-"

"O-Okay, I get it!" Evangeline interrupted, softly giggling. "And anyways, knowing you Hartz... You'd probably go running off stage crying at the first line," he chuckled lowly, not knowing the impact of those harsh words on her. Eva stood up, wiping away her tears as she whispered, "I'm not a crybaby."

Nathan heard much to her liking and he turned to look at her small frame. "Crybaby freak, grow up," he snapped, snatching the script out of her hands before walking out of the room. Evangeline stood there still, blinking back her tears thinking about what Nathan said. Grabbing a pink hoodie, she walked out of the room, unaware of the trouble awaiting her.

. . . . . ╰──╮╭──╯ . . . . .

Evangeline walked out of the building, hugging herself as the cold night consumed her body. A small smile formed on her lips as she saw the little cafe's lights still turned on. She increased her speed, eventually arriving at the small business and admired the gorgeous smell of hot chocolate and cupcakes.

The owner smiled, welcoming the girl in quickly and began speaking to her, "Hey cupcake, you here for your usual?" The old woman smiled, protectiveness dripping off her fragile voice. Evangeline nodded her head eagerly, thanking Mrs. Cave. Sweet Cave was Eva's favorite place in the whole town, falling in love with the exterior instantly when she arrived.

The brunette brushed the crumbs off her thigh, smiling gratefully at the old woman as she kissed her puffy cheeks. It was getting close to midnight and Evangeline noticed drops of water beginning to pour. She sped up, noticing the white mustang following her. The car beeped and Eva stood dumbly still on the pavement, scared and confused.

Leonardo rolled the windows down, pressing his lips together before narrowing his dark blue eyes at her. "Get in, love," he ordered, but she shook her head no. "The school is just um, th-that way... I don't wanna be a um, problem," she stammered, playing with the hem of the hoodie. Leonardo furrowed his eyebrows, "Get in the fucking car. You're wet, darling."

She gave up and slid into the back seat, avoiding all eye contact with him. An exasperated sigh escaped Leonardo's mouth and he sped up the speed, passing the school's direction, not failing to spark confusion in Evangeline. "Y-You passed school..." she whispered, her eyes wide. The man at the wheel nodded, "I know."