ೃ⁀➷ 𝟏𝟎. 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 looked up through her fake lashes, flashing a smile to Leonardo

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 looked up through her fake lashes, flashing a smile to Leonardo. "Brother," she said in a sickeningly sweet voice, "It's been a while, hasn't it?" Lorene slipped off her fur coat and sauntered towards him. Leonardo rolled his eyes at his older sister, muttering curses under his breath before standing up to talk to her.

"What the fuck do you want? I told you not to come here," he bellowed, glaring at the blonde woman in front of him. She tsked at him before looking around the penthouse, "I told you I needed a quick place to stay... Wow, this place hasn't changed a bit. Did you keep my room?" she asked. Leonardo glared at her, "Of course not, dear sister. Why couldn't you just book a fucking hotel?"

A small shuffle could be heard and Lorene darted her eyes towards Evangeline, "Ooh, who is this?" she questioned, looking Evangeline up and down. Leonardo sighed, walking between the two and pushed Lorene backward. "It doesn't matter. Now, leave," he seethed, his anger increasing as Lorene smirked, amused. "She looks a bit young. doesn't she?"

Evangeline shot up from the floor she was laying down on, "I-I'm 17!" she yelled, alcohol dripping off her voice. Lorene raised her eyebrows, "Oh, 17? Baby bro, go back to Annalise, you loved each-"

"Don't fucking say her name again," Leonardo whispered so only Lorene could hear. Evangeline listened carefully, the name catching her attention, "Um, who's Annabelle?" Lorene laughed and looked past Leonardo's shoulder to talk to Evangeline, "Annalise, girl," she rolled her eyes, "The woman Leonardo will-"

"That's enough," Leonardo yelled, grabbing Lorene's wrist and he dragged her to the elevator like a scrawny cat. His sister laughed maliciously, waving to a confused Evangeline before waving to a furious Leonardo. As the elevator doors closed, Evangeline stood up and stumbled towards him, her arms up so he could carry her.

Leonardo nuzzled into her neck, expecting the scent of sweat peaches but he scrunched his nose up in disgust at the strange smell of alcohol. "Daddy!" Evangeline whined into his arms, "What was she about to s-say?!" she asked, pressing her forehead against his. "Nobody, love. You need a bath," he said and cooed sweet words into her ears. Evangeline nodded before yawning and swaying her short legs.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌✎﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Her eyes fluttered open as she felt herself being slowly dipped into the bathtub. She winced at the sudden hot temperature and looked up at him with innocence. Leonardo turned his gaze, not being able to control himself because of her. He grabbed the showerhead, covering every inch of her body with the water with care in his eyes. Her small body relaxed in the tub, "Are you warm, darling?" Leonardo asked, washing her with his gentle touch. She nodded.

Soon after cleaning her and wrapping a towel around her body, the two were back up in Leonardo's room with Evangeline throwing pillows at him. "Y-You lied! You said that m-my phone was here," she yelled, and Leonardo narrowed his eyes and pressed his lips together.

"I thought they were here. We can go back to school tomorrow and pick up your phone from your dorm room," he replied, removing his watch and shirt off his body. Evangeline shook her head no and stood up carelessly on the bed, "No! No, no, no! I-I want my phone right now okay daddy?!" she whined and Leonardo tapped his feet on the floor, asking her when she became such a brat.

"Do I have to punish you again, darling? Remember last time, hm?"

She blushed and jumped off the bed, straddling his lap and nodded eagerly. He chuckled at her, falling on his back and rolling to the side so that they were now laying on the bed. "No, love. You're still somewhat drunk," he said, calmly. She huffed in annoyance and sat up, looking over to his body before crawling her way to him. He laid there still, not bothering to stop her as he was tired and angry.

The young girl straddled his crotch, smiling at the thin underwear Leonardo dressed her in. Her small hands found their way to his chest and she looked down at him to see his eyes closed and lips in a slight frown. Slowly, she moved her hips forward, the scenes from her punishment in school replayed in her mind and she quickened her pace.

"D-Daddy..." she moaned, feeling a wet spot forming on her underwear. Leonardo opened his eyes and grabbed her waist harshly, moving her faster as her thighs shook beneath her which caused her to slow down. Her eyes shut down once she felt her reaching her high soon, but they opened when she felt her body being pushed off.

"B-but daddy.." she whispered, watching him as he pulled his boxers down, revealing his hard manhood. He sat up, leaning his head and back against the headboard and Evangeline crawled over to him. "C-can I, daddy?" she asked, eyeing his dick which stood up proudly. "Go on, baby," he whispered, lust evident in his pupils.

She yelped as he slid her halfway onto his dick, and he gave her a minute to relax. When he noticed she stayed there hopelessly and not sure what to do, his hands curved around the sides of her waist and he slammed his remaining length into her. Evangeline screamed in pain and she grabbed onto his shoulders desperately, tears welling in her eyes.

Leonardo leaned forward into her chest, licking one of her nipples and a scream echoed across the room as he suddenly bit it. He pushed her body up and down his cock, using her as if she was a mere ragdoll and slowly, Evangeline began seeking pleasure in it.

The room was filled with moans and breathless groans as she bounced up and down his cock, the movements creating a repetitive clapping sound. Evangeline's moans became frequent when Leonardo had begun bouncing her faster and harder when he found her sensitive spot and she felt her reaching her climax.

Sparks shot up her core and Leonardo bred into her pussy without warning and he cursed loudly, feeling her walls tighten then her cum dripped down his cock. Evangeline fell limply into his embrace and he whispered praising words into her ears, falling into a deep slumber.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌✎﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

y'all i think i should slow down with these updates

i appreciate all votes and comments! <3