ೃ⁀➷ 𝟕. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲

𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 turned around to see Elizabeth with a large grin plastered onto her face

𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 turned around to see Elizabeth with a large grin plastered onto her face. She moved to close the dorm room door and that's when Evangeline noticed she had dyed her hair a light purple and a change in sense of clothes. Instead of the stylish, pink pop star she once was, Eliza was now a leather, punk rockstar. Mia moved away from Eva, briskly walking towards her girlfriend to greet her.

"Sooooo, how's the new look?" Elizabeth beamed, doing a small dance to herself as Evangeline giggled. Mia shrugged, mumbling a quick "It looks good," before walking into the bathroom. Evangeline smiled at Elizabeth, "You look super cool!" she exclaimed, nodding her head. The clock ticked 9 and Eva got up, grabbing her Chemistry textbook, and knocked on the bathroom door. "Um, we have chemistry now, are you c-coming?" she said softly.

Mia opened the door, shaking her head at the shy girl, "Nah, not yet. I have to get myself ready so I'll probably be late," she replied, loosening her ponytail. Eva nodded, giving Elizabeth a small wave then walked to her class.

The brunette walked into the classroom, smiling as there were only a few people in the class. She took a seat at the back of the room, next to Jessica who hummed away. Jessica turned to Eva, clasping her hands before saying, "What did you get on the progress test?! I got full marks!" Eva tilted her head, wondering how Jessica got 100% as she walked to the desk to collect her test. Her stomach flipped with nerves, reading the mark out of 50. She got 31. Eva slouched down in her seat, quivering while Jessica snatched her results.

"Aw, maybe you learnt different things in your other school," the redhead said, smiling as Mr Wilson strolled into the classroom.

'*•.¸♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡¸.•*'

The girl stepped out of the bustling, busy canteen, stuffing an apple box of juice in her backpack before noticing the tall figure of him. Leonardo leaned against the wall, his eyes closed and his hands in his pockets. Evangeline turned to go back in the other direction, only to hear "Stop."

The man stepped in front of her, his 6'4 figure towering over her timid frame. He sucked in a breath, analyzing the girl he once made ride his leg. Evangeline avoided all eye contact and looked down at their shoes, admiring the smooth-looking texture of his polished footwear. "So, you have a boyfriend, hm, love?" he retorted suddenly, causing her to snap her eyes at him. Not wanting to repeat the scenes with Mia, Eva let out a huff of air, balling her fists as she felt her heart race.

"H-He is not my um, boyfriend!" she gulped and watched as he furrowed his eyes before the corners of his mouth twitched upwards. Evangeline relaxed her body, taking a few steps away not wanting to hear what he had to say. Leonardo had a tight-lipped smile now. With his jaw clenched, he pushed Eva by her shoulders, pinning her against the wall and glared at her. "You know, love..." he trailed on, tightening his grip on her wrists as Eva shook her arms. "You know what happened last time you disrespected me," he sneered, moving one of his hands down to wrap around her neck.

She shook repeatedly against his body, failing to hold herself back being as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I-I'll report you!" she sobbed, obviously not meaning it. Leonardo laughed, tilting his wrist, reading the time. The beast took a step back, appreciating the crying beauty in front of him. "You have economy class in half an hour, you better be there darling," he remarked, looking away. Evangeline wiped her eyes, her face red from embarrassment and her wrists slightly bruised.

"By the way, you're pretty when you cry."

'*•.¸♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡¸.•*'

Evangeline slammed herself onto the bed, her heart heavy and her cheeks swollen. She grabbed her phone, stumbling to text Connor as they shook so frequently. Her sobs grew harder when she realized she hadn't texted Connor back from when he apologized and she tapped aggressively onto the phone. Message after message, Eva couldn't help but feel like a terrible friend as she impatiently waiting for the delivered receipt to change.

Tossing her phone away, Eva looked at the clock, seeing the long hand twitch to the 6, and twisted her plump lips deciding to not attend Economy. Evangeline stood up, strolling towards the bathroom, planning to sleep away her emotions for the rest of the day when she heard a knock on the door.

'*•.¸♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡¸.•*'

i appreciate all votes and comments! <3 next chapter will be um...... hehe

 hehe