Arcs Vs. Arcanes!

Start from the beginning

"If your aura reaches 15%, automatic damage inhibitors are in place and you won't be harmed any further!"

"Once your aura is at 15%, you lose!"

"The last one standing wins the duel for their whole team!"

Both parties glared at each other.

Jack snapped his fingers, and a timer showed up.

[00:05:00:00]

"Five minutes. Use this time to strategize," Jack said.

[00:04:59:57]

[00:04:58:32]

[00:04:57:21]

At this time, the Arcs and Arcanes were planning their own respective strategies. From the audience's viewpoint, Pandora and Winter were the strategists and leaders, seeing as how they were drawing in the sand and giving orders.

Winter and Salem felt proud of their respective daughters. Still, they worried for them, wishing they could stop this fight.

They weren't the only ones. The other Schnees, Klein, and Arcs were worried.

Others like Ozpin and his inner circle were worried but wondered about how the fight would go.

Time would pass...

[00:00:30:21]

The Arcs and Arcanes faced each other, ready to fight. However, the former made their preparations.

Using her right hand, Viktoria took out her rapier sword handle and pressed a switch, creating a hard-light blade from the handle. She put her left hand out, causing two summoning glyphs to appear. They begin to rapidly spin.

From the first glyph, a Nevermore appeared. Soon, it soared into the sky.

From the second glyph, a particular Grimm slithered out of the glyph. The Grimm had a very large body, looking three or four times larger than an adult. Its body was human at the top, but its bottom half was that of a serpent. It had four arms and large osteoderms on its back and tail. Its head looked like a mix of a human, bird, and goat.

 Its head looked like a mix of a human, bird, and goat

(A/N: I do not own this image.)

The students didn't recognize the Grimm.

However, the professors recognized it, and some even became terrified.

"I don't believe it. A Naga Sea-Type," Port said.

"A what?" Ruby asked.

"A Naga Sea-Type. It's part of the Naga species of Grimm. As the name suggests, it belongs to the ocean."

"Its power level is at Upper B-Rank."

That surprised everyone that someone so young as Viktoria obtained such a Grimm for her forces.