I

DONT SKIP THIS OR YOU WILL BE CONFUSED.

In this story, Demi didn't go to rehab. It is 2014 and DEMI (the album) never happened. Demi also does not self harm, have bipolar disorder, or have alcohol and drug problems. So clear those things from your mind and happy reading 😘😘😘

Underneath this pretty face is something complicated

I come with a side of trouble but I know that's why you're staying

Mesmerizing. Hypnotizing. Enchanting. Those three words were the adjectives that were constantly listed off from the people who came in contact with Demi Lovato. There's just something about her. Something about the crooked smirk, the one where only one side of her mouth comes up into a sly closed mouth smile and her eyebrow tilts upward and she gives you a look as if to say "I know exactly what you're thinking right now." And she does know. She knows the exact effect that she has on people. She knows that she possesses some type of unidentifiable trait that makes everyone who comes in contact with her instantly fall in love with her. She used that to her advantage, but what she didn't realize was that it was also her weakness.

The morning after walk of shame was a trip that everyone had to take at least once in their lives. Demi Lovato had taken it many times before and the pictures still haunted her. The worst had been when she was leaving this guy's house the morning after Halloween. It was embarrassing but it was a bit better because the guy that she had sex with the night before (and early in the morning too) walked out with her, so she wasn't the only one who got caught. After that, Demi vowed that the walk of shame was a trip that she would never take again...so she left before the paps could even think about showing up outside of the house where they had followed her to the night before after a concert or a party or anything else like that.

This morning was no different. Her alarm went off at five am and though it was such an ungodly time that she felt as if she should be apologizing for even being awake that early, she still rolled out of bed and began to look for her discarded clothes on the ground. She wasn't going to wear them because ew, but she still needed them because she had to return the dress that she had worn last night.

With a cashmere blanket wrapped around her body, Demi tiptoed into the ever familiar closet and sorted through the designer clothes in there. He was always picky about what brand he wore, which Demi could somewhat relate to. But she was never picky like him. She wanted to be comfortable so she grabbed a pair of his sweatpants that usually showed off his dick print which resulted in them being shoved down and kicked to the floor, with a loose black tee shirt because she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples tended to get hard in the morning. Dropping the blanket, Demi grabbed a pair of his boxers as well before slipping into the sweatpants and the tee shirt, deciding that she was all ready to go. She grabbed the Uggs that she always kept here just in case and slipped those on as well. Now all she had to do was get away before he woke up and got into his feelings because he hated when she left without saying goodbye.

"You couldn't have stayed just an hour longer so that we could wake up and have breakfast?" She heard him mumble from the California king size bed. He was obsessed with big beds even if it was usually just him sleeping in them.

"Oh no sweetheart, that would mean that we're in a relationship, and we both know that we aren't," Demi replied with a sarcastic smile on her face, not that he could see it.

"Demi, it's not a crime for us to actually wake up together and have breakfast and do things that friends do in the morning," he breathed out, sitting up and causing the sheet to fall down his chest and reveal his chiseled abs. If she didn't have to go home right now they would definitely be repeating last night's actions, but sadly, she had to go.