"I trust you," she whispers and I nod, looking towards the door as my brain runs crazy again hoping with every ounce of my being this works and I can go off of it.

<<<<>>>>

"How's my two love birds doing?" Gale asks as he enters the room. I roll my eyes and shake my head from side to side. "What's the matter Y/N?"

"We're not love birds Gale," I answer, looking back and forth between his eyes. He walks over and stands a few feet back away from me eyeing me curiously.

"You sure about that Y/N?" Gale asks and I nod my head. "I don't believe you."

"What do you mean Gale? If that's even your real name," I say earning a snicker from the guy.

"What I mean is, there's no way you two aren't a thing. I see the way she looks at you. How she always wants to be around you. It's honestly annoying. I tried really hard to make her want me," Gale explained and I rolled my eyes chuckling a bit.

"One, I'm not into her like that. Secondly, why would someone like her be into some like you?"

Gale tilts his head to the side, a grin dancing on his lips as he nods his head. "I'm not buying it Y/N."

"I'm not selling anything Gale."

A chuckle escapes the guy as he shifts his position. "You have feelings for her. Come on, admit it."

"But I don't. Is she attractive? Yeah, but I don't have feelings for her." Silence falls in the room and I feel my stomach twisting and my heart racing as I spoke. But I keep my face calm, emotionless as I look back and forth between Gale's eyes.

"Hmm..." Gale's voice trails off as his own eyes glance back and forth between mine. He was studying me. I remain silent letting him when I see his eyes widen and a big smile spread from ear to ear. "You're still hooked on the dead girl."

"Fuck you," I say at his choice of words. Gale stands up straight and drops his arms from his chest shaking his head.

"I mean I knew you were still hooked on her but damn! It's been what... Almost 8 months since she was killed." My eyes went wide at what he said. I tilt my head as he paces a bit in front of me.

"Wha-What did you just say?" I ask. Gale stops pacing and turn only his head towards me. Our eyes lock and furrow my brows as a smirk inches to his lips.

"Oops," he smiles shrugging his shoulders. My mind goes rolling, thinking back to Daisy's note that Lily had given me. I shake my head from side to side. "Ah, you know."

"You fucking prick!" I shout. A laugh escapes Gale as I move against the restraints. "You killed her! The group she was off with when she was doing something personal it was the group who designed taking over the government, to do whatever crimes they bloody well pleased! You—You knew who she was the whole time! You killed her!"

"Bravo Y/N!" Gale applauds me and I shake my head. "You solved the mystery. Took you long enough, but I guess laters better than never."

"I'm going to kill you," I spoke through my teeth and Gale walked towards me bending down, smirking.

"Yeah I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I'll be the one killing you," Gale smirked, looking back and forth between my eyes. I clench my jaw harshly, glaring back and forth between his eyes as she stands up. I don't speak anymore. I stare straight ahead seeing out of the corner of my eye the guy walking around me to where Alycia was.