"Alycia?" I pause a moment looking back and forth between her eyes feeling her thumb rub back and forth on my cheek. "What the hell happened?"

"Um..." Alycia's voice trails and her eyes tear from me. I tilt my head and go to sit up but feel my head rush and black spots popping up. I close my eyes and lay back down feeling Alycia's other hand on the top of my head.

"Kid, you alright?" Rovvie's voice asks. I open my eyes and lock with his slowly nodding my head seeing as he's bent down beside me now. "Here, we're going to sit you up." I nod slowly and feel Alycia's hands fade off of me while Rovvie helps me up. Once I'm up I reach my hand up to the back of my head feeling a wet substance. Quickly I pull my hand down and look down at it seeing blood on my fingers.

"What the hell happened?" I ask as Rovvie holds out a cloth. I take it gratefully and wipe the blood off of my hand, letting my eyes shift between Rovvie and Alycia then around the room. That's when my eyes go wide realizing we're down in the cells. "What the-"

Swiftly I make the move to stand up, Rovvie quickly helps as I get up to my feet. Once I'm up he takes a step away, my eyes roaming towards the cell door looking out.

"Y/N-"

"Are we all down here?" I ask, looking to him. He crosses his arms over his chest and nods his head. I clench my jaw and glance to Alycia who stays silent looking down to the ground. I look away from her and back to Rovvie. "What the hell's happening Rov?"

"Gale is happening," Rovvie responds his voice lower than before. My brows scrunch together as I tilt my head at his words. Rovvie shrugs his shoulders. "He's the one that hit you in the head Y/N. He warned you about people up on top..." Rovvie keeps explaining as I listen. But the more he tells me the more the memory of Gale asking if he could speak to me alone, Alycia leaving and then him telling me. I shut my eyes and shake my head.

"I was leaving the room and he hit me-" I say cutting Rovvie off from whatever he was saying. I open my eyes and bite down harshly on my bottom lip. "Why the hell- Did he- Damn it!" I turn to the bars and slam my hands against them. They echo through the room and down the hall. There was too many questions running through my head. What the hell is Gale doing? Why is he doing this? How did he get all of us into the cells? Did he let people in? Oh my god.

"Y/N you're awake," Gale's cheery voice spoke up as I took a step back away from the bars. My eyes met with his and a smirk was spread ear to ear on his lips. Two people were on either side of him holding what looked like two aks and two long taser guns. I clench my jaw and focus back on Gale hearing Ducky, Billy, Cherry, Tessa and Lily from the other cells. "SHUT UP!"

Immediately everyone's gone quiet and I feel a hand slip into mine. I glance swiftly behind me and notice Alycia was right behind me. I look away and back to Gale gently squeezing Alycia's hand.

"What are you doing Gale?" I ask, looking at him. Our eyes locking as he tilts his head to the side.

"And what I started in the first place Y/N," Gale answers keeping that stupid grin across his face. I stare at him confused only causing a laugh to escape his lips. "Awe, you're confused! More fun for me to explain but... later on."

"Gale, quit playing!" Rovvie sternly speaks stepping forward. My eyes remain on Gale's who's eyes switch to Rovvie.

"Playing? Isn't that what the whole thing was about ole Rovvie boy?" Gale asks causing even more confusion in not only me but Rovvie.