Please read!!!

Hello!

Welcome old and new readers. This is an edit of my old book, you might of known it as "The Way to Him". I was very immature when I wrote my first draft, I could have done better. I wanted Avagay to be sassy and Christopher a grumpy old man. You know the saying, "I really like creepy old guys".

The techniques I used back then sometimes confused people. The plot was garbage. Lol no lie. I gathered my senses, since I wrote this book when I was most times upset. Now, I'm rewriting my book, same scenes and plot, just more organized and understandable. I have learnt... I need a pat on my shoulder. 

This is by most still the same book, you can say it's the newer and improved version. 2022 version, lol.

The comments might be confusing, as I said this is a rewrite. Old readers no spoilers.

Now time to insert my catch phrase:

'Thank you for reading this chapter please stay tune for the next. Don't be afraid to point out my mistakes, trust me it will help me in the future.

Comment, Like, Share and follow (of course if you want to) :)

Bye see you soon'

Guess who is going to drop it... Me. Lol

I want to thank you all for correcting me. It really helped me to grow. I know I haven't finished growing, well physical I have like damnit I'm still 5 feet. Anyways.... I will continue to grow with your corrections as it relates to my writing, height dig your grave.

Till the prologue... Adios 👋