Chapter Thirty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Yoongi pumped the males dick a few times earning soft groans of pleasure from the younger making Yoongi smirk proudly because he was the reason for the noises escaping Hoseok's lips.

After a couple more pumps Yoongi stopped shuffling forward closer to Hoseok. Hoseok could now feel the hot breath of the elder on his tip making him squirm and sit back supporting himself with his arms behind him on the bed.

Taking a few seconds to admire Hoseok Yoongi gently kissed the tip of Hoseok's dick making the male let out a shaky breath. Satisfied with the reaction Yoongi continued leaving kitten licks across the head.

The noises coming from Hoseok although not too loud had Yoongi hardening himself and only spurred him on giving him the confidence to continue.

Giving Hoseok a final kiss on the tip Yoongi wrapped both his hands around the base of Hoseok's dick before taking the tip between his lips swirling his tongue around it making younger groan louder.

Continuing to play with the head of his dick Yoongi started pumping his hand up and down the base of Hoseok's dick and without giving any warning sunk himself down taking Hoseok's length in his mouth hollowing out his cheeks and bobbing up and down still swirling his tongue around the shaft pressing it firmly against it in random intervals.

By this point Hoseok had his eyes screwed shut and his head thrown back as he let out a strangled moan enjoying the pleasure Yoongi was giving him.

Hoseok opened his eyes looking at the blonde male between his legs and ran his hand through the male's hair gripping it when Yoongi pushed himself further onto Hoseok's dick. Yoongi moaned around Hoseok's dick when the younger tugged at his hair not expecting to enjoy it as much as he did. The vibrations feeling like ecstasy to the younger male.

"g-god Yoongi~" Hoseok said followed by a moan. His mouth hung open in pleasure.

Yoongi fastened his pace, bobbing his head faster and pressing his tongue against the tip of Hoseok's dick. Saliva was running down his chin and his lips were red but he continued moving up and down. he himself now getting very uncomfortable in his own pants but brushed it to the back of his mind focusing on Hoseok.

Hoseok's dick twitched making Yoongi aware the younger was getting close making him pump his hands faster to match the speed of his head, Hoseok let out the largest moan he had nearing his release.

Hoseok bucked his hips slightly in reflex tightening his grip on Yoongi's hair forcing his head down causing Hoseok's tip to collide with the back of Yoongi's throat the elder slightly choking before continuing to bob his head.

"I-I'm gonna" Hoseok said cutting himself off with a loud moan but Yoongi got the message and pressed his tongue hard against Hoseok's length increasing the speed of his head feeling Hoseok's dick twitch in his mouth.

Hoseok came with a strangled moan in Yoongi's mouth his arms collapsing making him fall backwards on the bed. Yoongi smirked swallowing before pulling off Hoseok's dick wiping the outside of his lips with his thumb and licking his lips.

─── ───

He looked at Hoseok who was laying on the bed trying to steady his breathing. After a couple minutes Hoseok sat up pulling his pants back up and looking down at the male kneeling on the floor in front of him.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok as the younger took in the sight before him. His lips were red and swollen, and thick with saliva. His hair was slightly messy from him tugging at his hair. He looked so beautiful.

Yoongi felt nervous under Hoseok's gaze especially after what he had just done. He was unsure of what to do or say. What if he did it wrong or Hoseok didn't really enjoy it. His thoughts were enough to distract himself from his own painful erection.

Hoseok smiled at Yoongi noticing the doubt in the elders' eyes. "Thank you, Marshmallow, you did amazing." Hoseok said running his fingers through Yoongi's hair and down to his cheek.

Yoongi blushed at the action feeling better after hearing what Hoseok had to say.

"You're welcome." Yoongi said nervously before looking back up.

"Are you feeling better now?" Yoongi asked hoping he was able to not only fix Hoseok's situation but help him with his stress.

"All thanks to you." Hoseok said running his thumb under Yoongi's chin.

"Good" Yoongi said brightly lifting himself up on his knees and pecking Hoseok's lips quickly.

"Maybe you can finally finish off the stuff for the launch now, why don't you go finish that while I go brush my teeth and start making dinner?" Yoongi said making Hoseok smile and nod.

"Ok beautiful."

A few minutes later Yoongi was alone in the room Hoseok having left. Making him now painfully aware of his own situation in his pants.

Taking a deep breath, he stood up making his way to the bathroom to 'deal with it' and brush his teeth.

───

The first mature content in this book, Hope you enjoyed it. They're finally making progress in their relationship!

Also, I would like to than everyone for 10K reads its truly insane and I'm glad that people are enjoying my book as much as I enjoy writing it.