After reaching the packhouse and changing clothes, they sat in the car. Taehyung took out his phone and saw 15 messages from Jungkook. He smiled and saw Jungkook was still online.

Tae?
Are you even going to reply to me in this life?

Sorry.
I kept the phone in the bag.

So you are coming this late from school? School should be supposed to be over at almost 1 hour ago.

I came back early but had to get ready, so I didn't check my phone.

Ready? For what?

Mall.

Are you going alone?

Nope. All of us are going.

Then it's ok.
Have you decided what to buy?

Pretty much. Jimin Hyung had a long list of things.

He and Hoseok, probably shouting in excitement.

How do you know?

One of the main reasons why I have my car!

"We're here already!" Jimin screamed, making the sleeping alpha groan in irritation. Taehyung chuckled, looking at them, and sent one last message to Jungkook before putting his phone back in his pocket.

It looks like we reached.

Fine! Text me when you'll be back!

Alright Bye.

Bye!

Once they entered the mall, Jimin and Hoseok started running to every single shop, dragging Jin and Taehyung with them. They left the bags with the two alphas.

Jin and Taehyung were tired as hell by putting on clothes, showing them, and then changing back. Jimin made Taehyung buy some tight pants and shirts, which he was sure would look hot on the omega.

After three hours of continuous shopping, Taehyung got quite exhausted. Others weren't as much as drained as him since all of them are higher ranks. Looking at how exhausted he is, others decided to call it a day.

After getting back to the packhouse, Taehyung first took a bath and changed into more comfortable clothes, and plopped down on the bed. He was about to fall asleep when he got a video call. With an irritated face, he read the username.

The name was enough to make his irritated face turned into a smiley one. He smiled and picked up the call. Head resting on a pillow, and he kept the phone on the headboard for support.

"Hey, Tae! Finally came back home?" Jungkook asks with a smile.

"Yea just got back. What about you? Do you reached the pack?" Taehyung asks.

"Yea, but you look so exhausted. Are you ok?" Jungkook asks, looking at the tired eyes of the omega.

"I'm fine. It was we just came back after shopping. " Taehyung replies. It made Jungkook frown as he noticed how tired his voice sounds.

"Tae, I told you to take care of yourself, and in taking care, it also-!!!"

"..."

"Tae..??" Before Jungkook could even finish what he was saying, he saw Taehyung already asleep on the pillow. He looked at his puffy cheeks and couldn't help but chuckle. "I wish, only if I could be with you, love. Sleep well. " He whispers and ended up the video call.

As soon as he ended up the call, Hyung Sik came inside his room. "Jungkook, are you ready for the meeting? " Hyung Sik asks.

"Yes, dad. " Jungkook replies, fixing his coat.

"I didn't know you would sleep while having your phone in front of you. " Jimin says. "I'm sorry, Tae. I didn't mean it. "

A few minutes ago, when Jimin came to Taehyung's room, he saw Taehyung lying on the bed with his phone in front, and he mistakenly shouted, thinking the omega, maybe still zooming out. His voice made Taehyung jump in surprise which made his head hit the table, and the result is a cut on his head. It sure would take days to recover.

"It's ok, please don't shout next time. " Taehyung replies and winces in pain when Jin applies antiseptic.

"I won't. I'm sorry. " Jimin says, lowering his head. " I am sure Jungkook will have my head when he would come to know. " Jimin mumbled to himself, but Taehyung heard it.

"Don't worry. I can handle that. " Taehyung assured, showing his boxy smile, which made the beta giggle. Jin raised a brow at two laughing mates and shrugged it off. He has many other things to concentrate on, after all.

________________________________

So this was the update for today. I hope you enjoyed.

Gosh, even I'm bored of typing this thing again and again. Anyways have a nice day and night.
Take care and stay safe.

(I am thinking that maybe I should stop writing this outro messages. What do you think about that?? Do let me know!)