"I asked before you, so answer."

"Mmm don't worry about it. Now why are you awake?"

"I couldn't sleep. It's fucking uncomfortable. I could've been in my own bed without having fucking back pain." Katsuki said irritated.

"You know you didn't have to come right?"

"And let you all be here alone, you're delusional."

She shook her head smiling.

"You love us." She smirked teasing him as he looked away.

Not all of you..

Katsuki looked back at her then down at her outfit.

Her shorts rose up her ass. He couldn't help but stare for a while.

"...hey can I have your pillow?" _____ asked looking at him as his eyes met her.

He raised a brow. "The fuck- why? What do you expect me to sleep with then?"

"Right sorry."

"You already have your own pillow." He said.

"Ya I know..."

"What you telling me you need two pillows to sleep? Is that why you're up?" Katsuki asked getting amused.

She blushed looking away. "So what I like having a lot of pillows."

"What you expect them to fucking cuddle you?" He teased.

She blushed even more and he got his answer.

He smirked.

"Holy shit that is the reason huh? You can't sleep without a cuddle?" He laughed saying.

She looked away blushing even more. "Stop that! I don't need anything." She sad moving to walk off but he grabbed her arm.

"How bout this. Let me use your blanket as an extra cushion and I'll let you sleep with me." Katsuki said looking at her his voice low and heavy.

She couldn't believe what he just said her face turning completely red causing her to look away from his gaze.

"What the hell are you trying to say!?" She said blushing crazy.

"Come on princess, you can get your cuddles out of me and I'll get more cushion so I don't have to sleep on a rock hard floor." Katsuki said casually. But inside he was dying.

This just might work..

"I..no I can't do that.."

"Yes you can. How else are you gonna sleep I'm not giving you my pillow but I'll give you my body."

She blushed smacking him. "DONT SAY IT LIKE THAT!"

He laughed seeing how red she got.

"So it's a deal?" He asked letting her arm go.