Thirty One

Y/n POV

I walk into my bedroom, she's lying on my bed, her soft skin glowing under the dimmed lights. Her legs spread on full view for me. Her hand rubs small circles over her clit.

Her head is buried into my pillows, her hair in waves spread by her head. She'd hardly even registered I was standing there watching, pure amusement on my face.

Her eyes hooded over as she runs her free hand up to her chest massaging over breast.

I leave her to continue as I strip off my clothes, quietly, not wanting to disturb her. I watch her breathing increase, she bites her lips as she conceals her moans.

She's close.

I walk closer to her crawling on top of her, I pull her hand away from her clit lifting it above her head, without question her eyes look up to mine, she lifts her other hand above her head. She's letting me take full control, no questions asked.

"I didn't say you could touch yourself." I husk lowly. My hair falls by my face as I hover over her. One of my hands just about wrapping round her wrists, holding them together. My other hand presses down on the mattress besides her head, keeping me up.

"You were taking your time." She sighs.

"Impatient much." I tut.

Her hips shift underneath me "Sorry."She breathes

"Tell me what you want." I ask her.

"Fuck me, I want you to fuck me."

My lips gently place on hers, our lips fitting together as perfectly as usual. I break away from our kiss pulling her bottom lip with me.

Slowly, I lift my self off her, urging her to follow me. I pull on her hand, helping her to stand up. I spin her body around so that her back is facing me, and her front is facing direction of the bed.

I move her hair round to one side of her neck, latching my lips to her skin. Her head tilts back and to the side giving me more access, red and purple hickeys slowly start appearing on her skin.

My stomach presses against her back, her ass pushing into me, my hand rests of her toned stomach pulling her closer to me.

I slip my free hand onto her back pushing her down forward until her front hit the bed, her head tilting to the side.

With her body bent over I had a full view of her. I kick one over legs to the side, forcing her legs to spread lightly.

"Don't move." I tell her firmly as I walk over to my dresser pulling out a strap-on. It takes me second to situate myself but once I do I make my way back over to her.

Teasing her entrance with the tip of the strap-on, sliding up and down slowly, briefly brushing over her clit.

"Y/n." She groans.

She gasps, puffing out a breath of air as I finally give into her, slipping the strap-on inside of her.

Just an inch or so to start with, then gradually building up with each thrust. "Fuck." She moans.

My hand rubs up her spine, then to her neck, finally reaching her head, I twist a fistful of hair around my hand. I tug on her hair gently; her head pulls back as she groans.

I keep my thrusts rhythmic, relentless with my pace, hitting places I know nobody has before. "P-please don't- don't stop." She pants.

I pull her hair, lifting her off the bed, her back arches. Her arms lift up, both hands resting over mine on the back of her head.

"Mph." She breathes out, followed by moans which increase in frequency and pitch with every thrust.

"You're so desperate." I smirk to myself.

Her nails leave imprints over my hand as she gets closer and closer to the edge, at the very last minute I pull out of her. Her legs quiver underneath her. "Why'd you stop?" She whines desperately.

I spin her around, kissing her before I responded. I kiss my way across her jaw "because," I kiss her by her ear "I," I whisper "want," I kiss her "to," I sink my teeth into her skin gently "watch," I kiss her again "you," I pull away staring into her eyes "cum."

She nods her head in agreement. I take off the strap-on and sit down on the bed.

"Come here." I pull on her hand directing her to sit on my lap. Her legs either side of me, straddling over me.

I push two fingers into her mouth, her tongue swirls around them, wetting them.

She knows what to do without even telling her.

Slowly i slip both fingers inside, going slow and gentle to begin, until I find a pace that suits her well.

She rocks her hips, following my movement. My thumb rubs over her clit, intensifying the sensation for her.

Her arms link around my neck, holding herself in place. Her lips merely inches from mine "you're so tight." I smile.

Her eyes slowly close as she nods her head, her breathing increasing some. Sweat glistens on her chest.

"I'm- ugh- so..." She stammers out between breathless moans.

"Cum for me."

On command her legs shake, her wall tighten, her head falls back as she falls into her high.

My pace slows down until I'm no longer moving, I gently pull myself out of her.

I link my hands under her thighs lifting her up as I stand up.

Flipping her over so her back was on the bed, I pull her body as close to edge as I could before I drop to my knees.

She puffs out a breath of air as my lips latch onto her clit, continuing onslaught. "Oh- shit." Her back arches off the bed.

Her legs try to close around my head as her fingers lace through my hair. I push down on her thighs, spreading them further apart.

My fingers dig into her thighs, massaging the skin gently as I roll my tongue over her clit faster.

Her body wriggles under me squirming at the sensitivity of her body. I hold her still "Shit. Shit. Shit." She cries out, her legs shake around my head.

She lets go of her breath gasping with relief. "I- never... expected the-that from you." She pants out.

"Never underestimate me Ms. Maximoff you have no idea what I'm capable of." I smile as I stand up.

The two of us climb into bed, she lays her head on my chest as I cover us with the duvet.

"Y/n." She says quietly.

"Yeah."

"What if things don't work out, what if your mother goes insane," she sighs "nothing this good is made to last forever."

"Don't think like that, you never know things might work out." I plays with her hair, calming her down.

"But-" I cut her off "No ifs ands or buts, we'll just have to hope for the best. Wanda I'm going to do everything in my power to make this work."

"You are?" She questions.

"Yes I love you, I've never in my life said those words to someone and ment them the way I do with you... I'd do anything for you." I say softly, she tilts her head upwards looking up too me her lips meet with mine in a reassuring kiss.

"I love you too." She whispers softly against my lips.

"Goodnight Y/n."

"Goodnight Ms. Maximoff."

A/N- so it's been a little while since I updated and I'm not sure if this lives up to the expectations but I'd like to thank both of you for A) the help and B) the distractions

BobbiHStanson
Addis_Alright