Eleven

Wanda's POV

"We need to get out of here before someone starts questioning things." I tell y/n forcing her to hurry up getting her things together. "You weren't all that worried a moment ago."

"Yeah well, I know most of the other professors have left by now but still... y/n we have to be careful, you realise I could lose my job." She nods.

"No, I know it's just the sneaking around it's hot for now but at some point, I can see it becoming boring." She admits as we walk down the empty hall.

"Y/n you're my student we have to sneak around and even if you weren't I have a wife."

She breathes in frustration. "I hate it when you talk about her, she doesn't deserve you." she opens the main door, a gust of wind blowing through our hair as we step outside.

"She's not the bad person here... I'm the one having an affair." I say as we approach my car. "Do you love her?" I stand in silence, with no words to possibly explain the situation.

Do I love Serena? short answer I don't know. I've loved her for so long I can't imagine not ever loving her but when I really think about it and I mean really think about it we haven't 'loved' each other in that way in a while.

I stopped yelling at her for never being home and not having time for me, there's never any fights but that doesn't count for much given the only reason I'm happier is because of y/n.

"I don't think so." I answer timidly, with very little confidence behind my answer. She stands on her tiptoes kissing me gently "Then you know what you have to do."

I don't know how she manages to do it but somehow every time she looks at me, every time she touches me, she ignites a flame burning within me, something Serena never did.

y/n is the type of girl you just can't control, one minute she's confident, the next she's begging me and moments later she's giving me advice and comfort. She makes it difficult for me to know if I wanna hold her and never let go or fuck the living shit out of her.

Either way I want something with her more than I want anything in my life right now and she's right I know exactly what I have to do.

I drop her home; we say goodnight and I head back home.

--

As I pull up to the house I see Serena's car outside and I assumed she was back from her trip.

"Serena are you home?" I shout, I hear laughing coming from the living room and head straight there. "Serena, I need to talk." I walk inside and see and older woman sitting next to Serena with paperwork out in front of them.

Both laughing, wine in hand as they flip through the papers. "Oh, babe you're here, I was wondering where you go to Wanda this is Ms" the woman cuts her off "Please no formalities I'm Jane." She sakes my hand.

"It's lovely to meet you." I look at Serena with a confused face. "Jane is my boss she owns the business; we were just going through the information from the business trip, and I haven't seen you in a while so I figured we could do it here."

"Oh okay, well I'm gonna head up if that's alright." I say goodnight to them both and head up to my room changing quickly. Moments later Serena walks in "Hey is everything okay?"

I inhale shaking my head "No..." she cuts me off "Can it wait till tomorrow?" She turns her back before hearing my answer. "Serena, I want a divorce." I choke on my words as I blurt them out.

"Wanda I can't do this right now."

"Do what?"

"I can't argue with you anymore I'm tired of it and Jane's downstairs I need to go."

"Good because I don't want to argue I just want you to say you'll sign the papers."

"I'm not signing anything we'll talk this through later okay." She walks out the door, shutting it behind her. The fury rages inside me as I rush round the room gathering my things into a bag. I just can't stay here tonight.

I slip out the front door silently, getting into a pre-booked cab I had ordered to take me a bar. I hardly took a second to take in the venue as I made a b-line for the bartender asking her for a drink. Normally I'd take things slow but tonight that's the last thing I want.

"Vodka, can I get four shots." One by one I take the hot liquor down; the haze of the alcohol slowly starts kicking in, but the anger of the night is still remnant.

That woman has no time for me.

I stare at my phone thinking about the choices I could make tonight, where do I go now because going home is the last place I want to be.

I could get a hotel...or....

I take another shot before getting up from seat and rushing out to the street, jumping in a cab, I give the man an address and he takes me there. The journey feeling longer than normal as I sit in anticipation.

Once we arrive, I push past the woman walking out the door, climbing the flights of stairs until I reached a black door, banging on it.

"What the fu- Wanda?" y/n questions I push past her into her apartment. I drop my bag to the floor walking to her, kissing her hastily. "Wanda what going on?" she questions pushing me off. I ignore her by kissing her again "Wanda I can taste the vodka what's going on."

"I told her I want a divorce... now just kiss me."

I can't live without this girl.

"We should talk about this." She groans.

"We can talk in the morning." She gives into me kissing me, she walks me backwards towards her room, not breaking away once. I lift my shirt over my head, revealing nothing on underneath. Her hands run over my chest as I push her pyjama shorts off her.

Garments flying across the room as my kisses assault her neck, leaving dark marks trailing across her skin. "Wanda... are you sure you want this now?" She breathes heavily. "I want you... just you... always you." I say barely above a whisper.

I'd do just about anything for you.

The adrenaline pumps harshly through my veins as I continue to devour the taste of her skin pushing us back until we crash down on the white sheets.

"You're hurting I can't do this with you right now." She says pulling away, rolling out from under me. She grabs her clothes to put back on, handing me back my shirt.

"You can take my bed I'm gonna sleep on the sofa." I feel hurt at the way she refused me, but I know she's right, right now having messy drunken sex isn't smart, even if I do really want this.