Twelve

Wanda's POV

she walks into her bedroom holding two cups off coffee, setting them down on the side, I groan at her loud obnoxious noises. "Would you keep it down." I squeeze my eyes shut tight as she opens the curtains practically blinding me.

Definitely regret drinking.

"Seriously y/n." she giggles, I feel the mattress dip besides me as she sits down. "Well, aren't you cheerful this morning." She laughs at me. I rub my eyes, slowly adjusting to the light.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," I whine as memories rush back, remembering how I practically jumped on her "I- omg it was not okay for me to just come here the way I did."

"Wanda baby please, I'd rather have you here than anywhere else and if its any consolation, it took every piece of will power not to sleep with you last night." She admits honestly.

"Really... I was a wreck, an absolute mess there's no way you wanted me." I stare up at her, her smiling face alters into a serious one. "Wanda you've no idea just how much I want you." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Do you know how lucky Serena is to be able to call you her wife, I envy that kind of relationship she has with you." I shake my head "Wife means nothing when you don't love each other anymore." She hums in agreement.

"Do you remember what you told me last night?" I shrug, realising I said a lot and thought about saying even more and I no longer remember what I did say or didn't.

"You told me you asked her for a divorce." The memory hits my mind with a flash. "Oh, yeah I did, she didn't really agree to it though."

"Oh, okay." Her voice shakes timidly. "I'll talk to her... y/n I am getting a divorce I promise you." I reassure her and she nods her head but despite her reaction I don't think she has much faith in my words.

--

We both change and get ready to head to the university, she drives me despite my offering to buy a cab. Just like I had with her she drops me a street away from the university and we head our separate ways.

After the day ended, I called myself a cab to take me home, it was about time Serena, and I had a serious conversation. But as soon as I got in, I saw Jane sat with Serena going over paperwork again and I knew this wasn't a good time.

Part of me thinks Serena invited her over to avoid talking to me, instead of sitting downstairs with them I head straight for my room quickly jumping in the shower.

--

Y/n POV

As I pull up to my apartment complex, I see a black bag sitting on the back of the seat of the car and realise Wanda must have left if when I dropped her off. I didn't want to be nosey or intrusive and chose not to look in the bag to see if what was inside was important and instead, I just assumed it could have possibly had something she needed.

I started the drive to her house remembering what she had said so many times about Serena coming home late but when I pulled up outside, I saw three cars, one of which looking vaguely familiar.

Still, I drag myself out the car grabbing her bag and knocking on the door. A tall blond woman opens the door, I see Wanda's shocked face as she comes down the stairs, her hair in damp waves. "Is everything okay?" a voice shouts a voice that has a similar familiarity.

Serena takes one look at the damn student lanyard round my neck and contours her face in confusion "Why do have my wife's bag?" I don't say anything. "Y/n what are you doing here?" Wanda asks with a terrified frown on her face.

"Erm, you erm your bag, I umm-" I stutter when a voice shouts "Are you sure everything's okay."

"Jane everything's fine don't worry." Serena reassures but soon enough the woman walks round to the door interrupting the questioning looks and staring contest going on.

The name rings loud in my ears, but I find my body paralyzed in anxiety unable to move or speak properly. 

"Y/n what are you doing here?"

"Mum?" I question. Seeing my mother in my teacher's house... better yet friends with my teacher's wife is enough to warrant launching myself in any direction of traffic.. "Jane?" Serena questions.

"Y/n's my daughter." I very quickly start putting things together, far faster than everyone else. Jane y/l/n is my mother she co-owns the business that Serena appears to be working for and I'm fucking her wife, but nobody knows that and now want answers as to why the hell I'm here with Wanda's bag. Understandable.

"Come inside." Serena greets me properly, being as friendly as she could given that my mother's her boss and everything. My mother and Serena walk straight into the living room. I hang back to talk to Wanda. "Y/n what the fuck is going on?"

"You left your bag, and I didn't think Serena would be in, and I definitely didn't realise my mother was her boss."

"Jesus, y/n what are we going to do?" She panics in a whisper as we make it closer to the living room. "I'm gonna bullshit my way through this and you're gonna go along with it," she stares at me "got it?" I double check, and she nods quickly.

"Y/n would you care to explain why you're hear and what the hell you're doing with Serena's wife's bag?" my mother questions me. I look away from her knowing if I didn't she'd see right through me.

"Ms. Maximoff is my teacher, I saw she left her bag in the lecture hall so I brought here since she'd already left when I went to her office." My mother shakes her head. "How exactly did you know she lived here?" I start to panic and Wanda chimes in "Serena remember when I told you I broke my car key, yeah well y/n was there and offered me a ride."

"Right, yeah so I remembered that she lived her, took me a while to figure out which house it was though." I lie. Serena sits back relaxing from her tense state "oh."

My mother somehow seems to believe me but barely, I can see her questioning the validity of what I was saying in her head. "Y/n It's not very appropriate of you to be bringing your teacher things she left to her house," I bite me lip in an attempt to distract form my anxiety "could you not have given it her in the morning."

I release my lip from my bite as I taste a slight metallic tang from the blood "It could've had important stuff in, it would be rude of me to look though so I figured it was better to safe than sorry."

"Ms. y/l/n it really isn't a problem," Wanda took one good look at my mother and started to realise as to why I was so worried about my grades "she's an incredible student."

My mother tilts her head, "she's getting A's like planned."

"Umhum." Wanda hums in agreement.

Lair... but thank you.

"Well tonight's been strange to say the least, your mother and I still have lots of work to go through but I'm sure Wanda will help you study if you want to stay for a while. We can all order dinner if you'd like?"

I look at Wanda giving her a look, letting her know it was more than okay to say no, if she preferred, I leave. Though deep down inside I knew she wouldn't, she wouldn't refuse me help in front of my very powerful mother.

So, when she said yes, I wasn't sure if she really meant it or just wanted to appease my mother and Serena.

"We can use the study upstairs until dinner if you'd like." I nod and leave with Wanda, letting my mother and Serena continue.

She shuts the door to the study "Y/n I swear to god I wanna kiss you and kill you right now... do you know how close that was?"

I nod in a pure state of panic "Error in judgment and unfortunately I lacked the crystal ball that would've told my mother would be here" my tone clearly sardonic.

I wipe away the blood I felt trickling from my lips while both of us frantically breathe as we try to calm ourselves down.

And we still have dinner to get through... God fucking help me.

A/n- next chapter que angry smut... ooop