Twenty Seven (plus a bonus section)

Wanda's POV

To say the last few hours have been an emotional rollercoaster is an understatement and now on top of everything I have to meet her friends.

"So just so I know, who exactly is who?" I ask before we head out her room.

"Okay Carol is the blond girl who's very obviously gay she's one my friends from home she's like a sister to me." She explains.

"Okay." I nod.

"Natasha, is another friend from home... her and I have a complicated relationship." She sighs.

"Oh... what do you mean by that?" I question curiously.

"You want the truth?" She asks hesitantly. I nod my head.

"Natasha is the girl I used to have feelings for from back home. She likes me, I was sad and we almost slept together- we didn't though." She adds.

It hurts to think of her with someone else and in any normal circumstance I'd be upset but in her defence she thought I was with Serena so it's difficult for me to blame her.

"She has feelings for you though?" I ask quietly.

"It's more complicated than that, she just wanted to make me feel better but we didn't sleep together." She reassures me.

"Did you kiss her?"

She doesn't respond.

"Did you?" I keep my tone low and soft to help her understand that I'm not angry. All I want is the truth.

"Yes." She nods.

"Okay, and you don't have feelings for her anymore?"

"No, what happened between us had very little to do with those kind of feelings." She says honestly.

"Okay."

"Wanda I love you... remember I want you, I chose you." She smiles.

Her soft smile warming my heart gently. "I love you too."

"Okay, the other girls are Cassie- who you know and Imogen- Cassie's girlfriend." I nod, somewhat relived that Cassie was definitely out of the picture.

I never liked to admit my flaws but I can't help but feel the slightest twinge of jealousy when i picture y/n with those other girls.

"And the guys are Max, Ellis and Theo. They're funny, a little obnoxious at times but they're cool. Okay that's everyone... you ready to meet them now?"

"Yeah." I sigh.

She opens the doors, the music becoming louder, the lyrics becoming more obvious to me.

Smirks from various people flash my way. Each person looking me up and down no doubt questioning my age.

"Guys this is Wanda." She introduces me to everyone.

"Heyyy Wanda." Everyone says flirtatiously in a synchronised manner, except for one girl I now can assume is Natasha.

Y/n properly introduces me to everyone one by one before I take a seat. She passes me a bottle of beer and sits down next to me.

I glance down at the bottle lying down on the coffee table and start to put thing together. "Spin the bottle?" I ask.

"No 7 minutes in heaven." I shake my head at the thought of the childish game.

"You and your girlfriend playing or not?" Max asks. "Sure." Y/n says.

I put my hand on her thigh to get her attention "we are?" I ask. "Sure, it's just a game." She responds nonchalantly.