Fourteen

A/N- again I'm sorry for the late upload but here it is I hope you enjoy :) 

Wanda's POV

25 minutes earlier...

"Wanda start talking right now... what the fuck did I just walk in on?" Serena hissed.

"I- I never meant for it to happen, it just did." My face burns with fear, pricking at the tips of my ears.

"What's that supposed to fucking mean," she pauses her eyes flicker to my hand noticing the lack of a ring around my finger "where's your ring?" hurt takes over her anger as she sobs.

I know that I should speak up but the shame inside of me, eating me alive is preventing me form making any reasonable decision. "My bosses' fucking daughter what the fuck Wanda say something."

"Everything was falling apart with us and she was there for me when I was hurting and it just happened," I flail my hands around "I can barely fathom what happened or why let alone explain it."

"Don't you dare blame this on me, I was working, and you were where... with her. Is that where you were the other night... this is why she had your bag." Her eyes widen as she puts everything together. Chucking sardonically through her cries "Your fucking student, oh this is rich." She shake her head.

"I let her in my house," she sobs "you were both in the office... alone together, please tell me you didn't." she gulps.

"No- who do you think I am? I had no intention of this ever happening." Tears stream down my face, ricocheting of the floor. She pauses leaving us in a deafening silence, she rubs her hands over her face wiping the tears from her bloodshot eyes.

"D-do you have feelings for her?" She whispers and I know at this moment she expects me to say no, I know she's hoping I'll tell her 'It was a huge mistake' and 'it only happened once' but those words never left my mouth.

"I'm sorry." Was all I muster up the courage to say, no matter how bad our marriage was, how hopeless and doomed it may have been, in this situation I am wrong. I do owe her, and apology and I have to accept the consequences associated.

I've lost the right to be mad if she tells the headmaster, I can't hate her if she attempts to ruin my life. I just hope to God she doesn't take this out on y/n.

"I can't do this right now; I'll see you at home." She stutters, she picks up the flowers from the floor, throwing them into the trash on her way out.

I quickly follow suit heading to my car.

--

I drive down the street, the building traffic making it take twice as long as normal. As I get closer to the end of the street towards the lights I see, ambulances and cops everywhere. sirens still blaring in the background as more medic's rush to the scene.